Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

How do you know the Pentagon ignored the ban?

How do you know who sent a Nazi army? How do you know the Nazi army was sent to attack the people of the Donbas in general?

How do you know that after Putin sent a Nazi army to declare independence that Kiev didn't send a Nazi army to fight Putin's Nazi army?

Finally taking advantage of a massacre to frame a lawfully elected leader is not a coup. Not even if the same people arranged the massacre and the framing.
    ​​​​​​
    Because they continued arming them, people in Congress were visiting Azov in the warzone thanking them and promising further support. Putin didn't send the army in until Azov advanced into the Donbas and the people there asked for help. You posted a link earlier showing that happened. The definition says a coup is a small group violently altering the existing govt.

Comment

• OH... you mean like the MAGA crowd tried but failed on Jan 6th?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

The definition said nothing about 'both sides', but now killing people isn't force?
        It absolutely is not equivalent to "force". Violence is not equivalent to "force".

Force requires coercion. If someone secretly poisons a water supply and then swoops in as a hero simultaneously detecting the poison and framing an innocent person for the crime such that they get elected mayor by the grateful public, that would definitely be violence, even if nobody died and would be even worse violence if 100 people died. The entire incident would not constitute exercise of " force" however.

The "hero" would not have become mayor through force. The mayor would be an unidentified violent criminal and a fraudster winning an election through lies enabled by their criminal violence. The election itself would be legitimate although an impeachment would be justified.

Furthermore the only reason I keep drawing attention to the "both sides" nature of the violence is because that totally undermines any coercive value the violence would have.

the 2014 Ukrainian government did not gain power through a coup regardless of what you believe about the 100 people killed by snipers.

Even if they had however, it would neither bestow a right to secede on Donbas, nor a right for Russia to intervene in any way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Because they continued arming them, people in Congress were visiting Azov in the warzone thanking them and promising further support. Putin didn't send the army in until Azov advanced into the Donbas and the people there asked for help. You posted a link earlier showing that happened. The definition says a coup is a small group violently altering the existing govt.
          No...Putin sent the FSB in immediately and set up the Separatists. It was only after Azov that he sent regular Russian military formations in.

no group violently altered the existing government unless the 100 victims were supposedly parliamentarians or their friends family or employees...in which case all signs point to Viktor.

Comment

That's a good point. BRICS is for countries that want to be really independent. As such membership in BRICS is quite meaningless as an indication of implied support and alliance in the sense that so far the organization offers zero commitments to support anyone.
            If it is so, why the combined GPD of BRICS countries is more than G7 already, not including the 20 other large World economies, who want to join it now?

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2023/03/27/the-brics-has-overtaken-the-g7-in-global-gdp/#:~:text=The%20current%20BRICS%20five%20now,almost %20certainly%20bringing%20that%20forward.

Your time is over, Western bloodsucking imperialists!
            Last edited by Serb; May 27, 2023, 00:33.

Comment

• BRICS is just a photo op without any policy or trade agenda.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• These videos are mostly about the U.S. dollar and why it will remain the global reserve currency but it also deals with BRICS, why it is not a meaningful group, and why they have not a lot in common with each other.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                  I think I have figured out something on how Serb sees military technology and hardware. The Patriot, for example has been around since the 1990's. Serb sees that as a static system still using equipment, software, and missiles from that era. An interesting, but understandable mistake for someone from Russia.
                  Oh, great!
                  What a cheap polemical reception!!!
                  First, you put to the mouth of your opponent the words he never said, then briliantlly destroy yourself-proclaimed argument!
                  What a cheap trick for idiots!!!
                  You are nothing, but fake!

I've never said anything you lie about me!
                  Where did I say that Patriot was static, idiot?
                  I've said that according to the photos from Kiev, the Patriot, destroyed by Kinzhals was of the latest modification (PAC-3).

You are just a fkn liar!!!

I suppose that if this is the Russian way then that explains why Russian military equipment is crap. Today's Patriot bears little resemblance to the 1990s Patriot. In fact, far from obsolete, the updated Patriot is one the most modern and effective air defense weapons in existence.
                  Keep fighting with your self-proclaimed argumens!
                  Your one of the modern piece of sh!t had fired dozens of missiles to protect itself, but failed!

A SAM system, designed to protect territory from the air threats, which cannot protect even itself from such threats is called - S H I T !!!

A total, complete and obsolete sh!t!

Not to mention, Patriot's radar original design was heavily impacted by S-300 sold to USA by Ukraine after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Serb uses the same logic with nuclear missiles. He naturally assumes that they have been sitting in silos untouched since the 1980s.
                  I don't use the same logic you put in my mouth!

But the fact is, that your nuclear forces are indeed is crap, untouched since 1980's:

Your best ICBM (Minutemen-3) has a 1970's design and the last piece of that harware was commisioned under Reagan in 1980's!

Every best of your ICBM is over 40 years old as a piece of metal and that is the fact, idiot!!!

YOU DID NOT BUILD A SINGLE ICBM since Reagan!!!

Not a single one!!!

AND THAT IS A FACT!!!

The best upgrade for your existent ICBMs you were able to do under Trump is to get rid of their 5 inch floppy drives as a main part of their fire and control system!
                  But that is all!!!
                  A huge step forward for the 21'st century indeed!!!
                  But as a piece of metal, those missiles are still 40+ years old rusty crap! (the best of them, the majority are older).
                  And nobody know, if they are still capable to fly or not!!!

Same story or even worse with the main part of your strategic bomber force represented by B-52, designed in 40-50's, first flight in 1955 and the last plane commisioned in 1962.

So, the best and the most modern bomber, which represents the bulk of your strategic forces is 61 years old, as a piece of metal!!!

A sixty one years old!!!

You, brainwashed Holywood dummie!!!

The last upgrade (for JDAM bombs, wich is a minor upgrade for weapon systems only, not for the actual hardware of the plane itself) B-52 had in 1998 (47 planes of B-52H CEM modification)

It is still a 61 years old pice of metal at best!!!

A few B-1B and very few B-2 you have are nearly the same story. The main problem of those planes is that they were designed to carry a freefall bombs only!
                  The average age of B-1B is 25 years.
                  Last modification of Block-F is dated by 2008 (minor upgrade for ECM) not for the engines or any other hardware of the frame itself.

A very few B-2 you have were also designed for a freefall bombs only and were last upgraded in 2012 (radar and communication systems upgrade).

The "best" part of your nuclear triada is your subs - your naval ICBMs are just 30+ years old.

On the other hand, Russia had modernized its nuclear triada on 98%.

And all of our ICBMs are designed and manufactured in the 21st century, as well as our naval ICBMs launched by strategic Subs, wich in turn is designed and produced in 21'st century too.

All of our strategic weapon systems are one generation ahead of your rusty crap!
                  At lest one generation ahead (when it comes to Avangard hypersonic manevrable ICBM block it is a light years ahead)

Apparently Russian systems must not get regular updates and enhancements. Serb, you can rest assured that U.S. systems are as modern as anybody's.
                  You talk lies and wet dreams!
                  It is you, who is in deep sh!t in case of nuclear war, not us!

You are not even capable to handle the hypersound!
                  The best what you have in that field is your empty claims (without any confirmation) that you have tested an air-based missile capable to travel at Mach-5, while we already have a lot of commisioned in numbers and proved to be effective in battle Mach-10 air to surface "Kinzhal" and surface to surface naval "Zircon" missiles.

As a summary:

You are fking light years behind us, when in comes to a nuclear warfare, period!

And the only reason why are you still exist is that we are not a bloodthirty murderes like you are!

If we were like you, we would have just incinerated you the same second as we got an edge over you.

p.s. So don't be stupid! Just swallow and praise all of your false LGBT gods we are not killing you right here and right now., a pathetic brainwashed Western lying moron!

Last edited by Serb; May 27, 2023, 00:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

If it is so, why the combined GPD of BRICS countries is more than G7 already, not to mention 20 other large World economies, who want to join it?

Your time is over, Western bloodsucking imperialists!
                    What difference has the membership made for Russia?

Comment

• Serb can you post some kind of corroboration for every time you say something is a fact?

I'm sincerely interested to learn who is asserting that every piece of the ICBMs in US silos is at least 40 years old for example, not least because that source is almost certainly very wrong

Comment

Serb can you post some kind of corroboration for every time you say something is a fact?

I'm sincerely interested to learn who is asserting that every piece of the ICBMs in US silos is at least 40 years old for example, not least because that source is almost certainly very wrong
                        Is it so hard to type Minuteman-3​ in Wiki?

Comment

• pchang
                          pchang commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The concept of maintenance and upgrades (while keeping the same model name) appears to be beyond you. While Russian military trucks may be over 5 years old, we expect the tires to have been replaced every few years. This was a mistake on our part because we thought you maintained your equipment like we do. Now, it looks like you are doing the reverse.

• I was wrong through, the first flight of your best ICBM was in 1968, not in 1970's.

(I was going from my memory).​

Comment

• Happy now, Elon Musk?

Comment

• If you are not, dare to prove me wrong with info about any American ground-based ICBM, wich was not commisioned under Reagan and is not 40+ years old.
                            Go ahead!

Good luck!

Because the truth hurts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Is it so hard to type Minuteman-3​ in Wiki?
                              Serb, the Wikipedia minuteman III article actually says a major life extension upgrade program dates to 2010. In no way does the article imply the missiles only or even primarily contain 40+ year old components and systems.

I confess that I didn't think you'd actually post anything, however, so I took the liberty of searching for something to corroborate your claims myself.

I think this one might be the most convincing.

However, as Berz would no doubt point out for us, that site and the individuals quoted for that article are heavily beholden to US defense company interests and would certainly be expected to paint a dire picture of US defense readiness that could be addressed through new spending so I'm not ready to accept it's findings at face value.

It makes more sense to me that the US has upgraded and maintained the nuclear triad hardware extensively with heavy secrecy around the details of the actual maintenance and upgrade details.

You might also like their article on US hypersonic weapons

Comment

Working...
                              X