Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    BRICS is just a photo op without any policy or trade agenda.
    Says who? A representative of G7 country, which represents only a 773 millions of human population combined?

Compared to 3.2 billion or 47% of the World's population, not including 20 one of the World's largest countries, which are in the line to join the BRICS.
    And you don't even realize why people are wanting to join it!
    Because they are fking tire of your dictate, you self-proclaimed master of the World!
    Вы настолько всех заебали, пидоры, что даже не представляете как сильно!
    Уебки тупорылые, блять!

Really, who the F do you think you are, Yanks?​
    When do you stop thinking that your are special?

A second before we will incinerate you?

A self-proclaimed exceptional mofos.

Adolf also thought and honestly believed that he and his Nation is something exceptional.
    He ended-up wrong against Russians.
    So, it is your fate too.​
    Last edited by Serb; May 26, 2023, 17:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

Oh, lol!!!

It is an existential war for us!!!

We fight against the whole, united as ever, West, which has Ukraine as a proxy soldier.
      If we will lose, we will die. You will rob and kill us, like you did in 1991, but this time - FINALLY.
      You brought a final solution for us and masterminded this scenario long before 2014, 2014 was just a first step.​

So, it is not gonna happen.

WE WILL KILL YOU, INSTEAD!

Because, you fkers just can't live in peace with Russia!!!

And, if something would go wrong, we will better incinerate YOU, once again - YOU, Americans, as instigators of this war, then to accept the 1991 once again.

We will never buy your lies once again!

YOU SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOURSELVES!!!

A FKING IDIOTS!!!

You are going to destroy humanity, because of your insanity and self-proclaimed superiority!

DUMB MOTHERFCKERS!!!​
      Holy crap. The West did not rob Russia at all in 1991 or any year since. Your dumbarse oligarchs shipped all that capital to foreign safe havens. They robbed you blind. How the hell would West "rob" Russia, whether after a Ukrainian loss or even back in 1991 anyway Send in soldiers to loot your tractors and home appliances and bring them home with them?

If you lose in Ukraine how does Russia cease to exist? Is this just an empty talking point?

The response to Russia "incinerating" anybody is about the only threat to Russia's existence that would have the remotest plausibility.

Comment

• Go ahead Ming, do your job!

Comment

• BlackCat
          BlackCat commented
          Editing a comment
          His name is Ming, not Putin, so I guess that he won't throw you out of a window.

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Holy crap. The West did not rob Russia at all in 1991 or any year since.

I will not even read further!!!

You've made my night, Ger!

The remains of USSR have been robbed for trillions by the West.
        Millions of people have died.

****!

and you honestly believe that you are saints?!!!

I LIVED THERE BACK THEN, I KNOW HOW YOUR ROBBERY AND MURDERING DID HAPPEN!!!

YOU BETTER DON'T TELL ME!!!

For a start you can read "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins.
        It describes perfectly what you did to the Russia and what are you doing to the rest of the World.

You have stolen dozens of trillions from the remains of USSR, thus prolonged your agony.
        ​But, you are a bunkrupt anyway now and sooner or later will fall.
        And considering your debt, it is a matter of few years.

We will fkn brake you.

Comment

What is so interesting in another Western brainwashing propaganda?

Let me guess, Zelensky was shouting loud to the entire World that they will never surrender Bakhmut, that it is a turning point in the battle for Donbass He had thrown tens of thousand of reinforcements to keep, but when he had finally failed and Russians took Bakhmut, so it is irrelevant now, in the view of your propaganda, RIGHT?!!!

A 26K strong Vagner private military company had fked upside and down a 54K strong Ukrainian army in the offensive operation in a urban conditions. The Russians had inflicted tens of thousand casualties, killing 8 Ukrainian for one Russian IN OFFENSIVE, and now that is an obvious victory for Ukraine, because Joe "Where am I?" Biden, had mind farted something about 100K Russian KIA.

Keep masturbating, idiots!

You are like a Hitler's lackeys in his bunker, masturbating over the victory of the Third Reich, while the Red Army was storming Berlin.​
          how did you calculate the casualty ratio?

Comment

****!

It describes perfectly what you did to the Russia and what are you doing to the rest of the World.

You have stolen dozens of trillions from the remains of USSR, thus prolonged your agony.

We will fkn brake you.
            humor me. When you're robbed, the first step in preventing future robbery is understanding how the last one occured. What was Russia robbed of by the West and how did the West acquire it?

Comment

****!

We will fkn brake you.
              humor me. When you're robbed, the first step in preventing future robbery is understanding how the last one occured. What was Russia robbed of by the West and how did the West acquire it?

It's great that you are amused by my question but it is obviously important enough to merit more detail than just "robbed" so we can see what the danger was that would be enabled by ending the special operation in Ukraine.​

Comment

• doh. unapproved edits again.

Comment

• Serb if you won't explain how Russia was robbed by the West in 1991 can you at least post a link to someone that does?

Comment

​I am reffering to Douglas MacGregor. He is a kind of a hero for your Nation for the Gulf war, a professional soldier, the member of board of West Point academy and not the last man in your previous president administration.
                    You want me to find the video where he says about that ratio?
                    I can do that.​

Comment

• Douglas MacGregor left the armed forces in 2004. Is he a journalist now? Where does he get his accurate kill ratio information?

Comment

​I am reffering to Douglas MacGregor. He is a kind of a hero for your Nation for the Gulf war, a professional soldier, the member of board of West Point academy and not the last man in your previous president administration.
                        You want me to find the video where he says about that ratio?
                        I can do that.​
                        Douglas MacGregor is a total idiot that haven't the faintest idea of what is going on i Ukraine - there are way more reality in a flatearther or north korean statement.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I've already gave you the book and the author.

Ok, if you want a summury:

The book doesn't describe full mechanism of robbering of post-Soviet countries and other "undeveloped" countries, but provide with basics.

You have robbed my country and killed millions in 90's!
                          You did it without any war, because we were stupid enough to trust you.
                          That will never happen again!
                          So, if you want to repeat 1991 to rob and finnish us off completely - you better dig your bunkers low!
                          We will incinerate you, America, but won't let it happen again!

Comment

Douglas MacGregor left the armed forces in 2004. Is he a journalist now? Where does he get his accurate kill ratio information?
                            He left the armed forces,but not the political life. How can a member of board of West Point can be considered as someone retired and useless?
                            And that happened long after 2004.
                            Your current MOD has retired in 2016, for example.

I've posted the video with his analysis about loss ratio on the page 145 of this thread.
                            As for your question, in my understanding:
                            When you dedicate your whole life to the military and being a part of presidential administration, your connections and friends do not dissapiar anywhere, even if you are no longer in bussiness.
                            The official propaganda may feed public any sh!t they like, but the professional people know the true numbers.​
                            Last edited by Serb; May 26, 2023, 17:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Douglas MacGregor is a total idiot that haven't the faintest idea of what is going on i Ukraine - there are way more reality in a flatearther or north korean statement.
                              And you of course know better!!!

p.s.: Just remind me, who the fИck might you be?

Comment

Working...
                              X