No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine's attack is picking up speed. It looks like Novoprokopivka may be liberated. It is the next town south of Robotyne. Verbove, to its east, is also reported under heavy Ukrainian pressure. Russians are reportedly falling back to next defensive line at Solodka Balka. Solodka Balka is about 12 miles north of Tokmak. From this defensive line to Melitopol the terrain will favor Ukraine. At this point Ukraine is still fighting uphill. If they breach this defensive line, then the counter-offensive takes on a whole new life.

There are also reports that Russia is moving troops from Kreminna and Kupyansk attacks to plug gaps in the line. This will probably stall the Russian offensive in the North. In addition, it is reported that these are the most poorly trained Russian soldiers. My guess is that Russia may try a "meat grinder" defense/counter attack from that defensive line at Solodka Balka. Ukraine's growing advantage in artillery, especially with cluster munitions, should give them a clear edge here.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
      Ukraine's attack is picking up speed. It looks like Novoprokopivka may be liberated. It is the next town south of Robotyne. Verbove, to its east, is also reported under heavy Ukrainian pressure. Russians are reportedly falling back to next defensive line at Solodka Balka. Solodka Balka is about 12 miles north of Tokmak. From this defensive line to Melitopol the terrain will favor Ukraine. At this point Ukraine is still fighting uphill. If they breach this defensive line, then the counter-offensive takes on a whole new life.

There are also reports that Russia is moving troops from Kreminna and Kupyansk attacks to plug gaps in the line. This will probably stall the Russian offensive in the North. In addition, it is reported that these are the most poorly trained Russian soldiers. My guess is that Russia may try a "meat grinder" defense/counter attack from that defensive line at Solodka Balka. Ukraine's growing advantage in artillery, especially with cluster munitions, should give them a clear edge here.
      I wonder what will you whine when the war will be over after we take Kiev?

Would you still fapping that we didn't and creaming your pants like Hitler at his buncker in his last days?!!!

!!!

Comment

• Thoth
        Thoth commented
        Editing a comment

You really shouldn't spend quite so much time in the solvent locker.

• Serb
        Serb commented
        Editing a comment
        I've limited my watching of your Western TV-channels, thank you.

• Geronimo
        Geronimo commented
        Editing a comment
        Almost nothing surprises me anymore. Having said that if Kiev ever falls in the special military operation I know I will be sincerely and completely astonished by that development.

• Russia = Hitler

Comment

• Your lackey is doomed, PLATO, no matter how hard you cream your pants by repeating the sh!t your Kiev's dog's tell you.

You (your whole West) is absolutel;y incompetent in warfare and only good in slaughtering the helpless.
        And when you face a real army, your whole holy alliance of 50 countries start to suck balls.​

Comment

• Thoth
          Thoth commented
          Editing a comment
          Ukraine is fighting Russians, not a real army.

• Serb
          Serb commented
          Editing a comment
          Ты ёбаный олень лучше заткнись на хуй!

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm impressed by the Ukrainian army, they're just running down from attrition

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Russia = Hitler
        Says the Jackass on his avatar.

Comment

• I'm goint to eat a bagel in new york

Comment

Russia = Hitler
            You are really braindead for me, once known as Paiktis.
            Last edited by Serb; August 25, 2023, 20:42.

Comment

• asses are very sensitive and misunderstood animals

Comment

• serb quit playing the vexed widow

your country is a mafia ruled dictatorship

Comment

serb quit playing the vexed widow

your country is a mafia ruled dictatorship
                  Да пошел ты на хуй, тупорылый долбоёб!

Comment

• we all know you're a repressed homosexual serb. You jsut can't admit it because putin will have you executed in the red square

we get it

Comment

• Comment

• Now you have really made my day by forcing me to laugh!!!

Comment

• That was really funny, traitor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            But it's not about CIA alone, but about the media and a narrative the population is feed on daily basis.
                            James Clapper and John Brennan were caught lying under oath and CNN and MSNBC hired them to tell us what to believe. A cabal of billionaires runs the country, politicians trying to fight them not only have to face their media but congressional colleagues already in their pockets. Knives out.

Comment

Working...
                            X