No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A freedom of speech at its best in an American view.

Comment

• that aint the propaganda machine doing that

Comment

• I am not sure about that.

Comment

• Anyhow, that was a reply to a perfect American brainwashed idiot - PLATO.
          Not to you in any case.

Comment

• The CIA and deep state went from informing our leaders to misinforming us

Comment

• They did so from the beggining.

Comment

• But it's not about CIA alone, but about the media and a narrative the population is feed on daily basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  Anyhow, that was a reply to a perfect American brainwashed idiot - PLATO.
                  Just as an aside...Ukraine has published pictures of Ukrainian commandos on the beach in Crimea (geolocation confirmed) and video of them in their boats safely moving away from the shore. There actually were zero Ukrainian casualties and an estimated 30 Russian casualties. This is a classic hit and run raid.

Russia has done two things here. 1.)Shown its military short comings again and 2.) shown how very good they are at managing the narrative to their own supporters.

Interestingly, there are conflicting Telegraph reporting from the Russian side. Some mirroring Serb and some mirroring Ukraine. It seems that the official coverup version didn't get out fast enough.

I know its hard Serb when actual facts conflict with your indoctrination, but just hang in there. Like I said...the truth will get to you eventually.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
                    And Russia is all about that - about creating a lying narratives and feeding sh!t to its population to controll and manipulate it!
                    Fixed this for you.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
                      You are proud you have a free media, while in fact your media and Hollywood is controlled by a very few families (you might call me a part of the "Deep state"), who feeds sh!t into the ears of population and manipulated it.
                      Above: False. What Serb was indoctrinated to say

Below: True. What Serb would say if he knew the truth

We are proud we have a free media, while in fact our media and Moscow is controlled by one man (you might call me a part of the murderous dictator's faithful), who feeds sh!t into the ears of population and manipulated it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=PLATO;n9462697]

Just as an aside...Ukraine has published pictures of Ukrainian commandos on the beach in Crimea (geolocation confirmed) and video of them in their boats safely moving away from the shore.

A one single Russian MUZHIK in swimming trunks "had disarmed and scared your lackey "commandos" to death.

There actually were zero Ukrainian casualties and an estimated 30 Russian casualties. This is a classic hit and run raid.
                        Do you even know how Crimea looks like, an American geohraphy idiot?
                        Do you have any idea how Russian positions there are fortified to inflict any casualities?
                        Only a complete idiot or a Westerner copud belive that a very small group of Commandos can went hundrends of killometers on a resin boats (American Zodiacs) to attack any Russian military installation, inflict some casualties and then same come back!!!

Only a complete imbecileces can believe that.

In fact, those guys were a suicide bombers, whose only task was to make a photo with Ukranian flag, because August 24 is the "Ukranian independence day".

They did the same "photo and run" actions many times before.
                        The problem is that they always left killed in action for a single photo.

They did no damage, except the photo, all of them died on retreat.

Russia has done two things here. 1.)Shown its military short comings again and
                        We pwn you, idiot!
                        Russia produces more military equipmen and ammunition than 50+ Western Nations combined.
                        Your equpment, you sent to Ukraine - suck balls!
                        Your traning, your taktics and strategy - suck balls!

You (the combined West) are sucking in all possible ways in your war against Russia.

Loosers!

I know its hard Serb when actual facts conflict with your indoctrination, but just hang in there. Like I said...the truth will get to you eventually.
                        You are living in a parallel universe, created by your propaganda and still simply can't take an undenieble facts!

Your lackeys and your equipments, your tactics and traning are FAILED!

You (the West) is nothing as a military power even when you are combined against a single Russia!

MORON!!!​

Comment

• PLATO
                          PLATO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Other than saying basically EVERYTHING in this post being wrong, stupid, or delusional, I wouldn't even know where to start in correcting your gross ignorance of reality.

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

Fixed this for you.
                        My seven years old niece usaually do tricks like that!

And I am sure that she is smarter than you.

Comment

• You are pathetic brainwashed ****, really!

Comment

• PLATO
                            PLATO commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know that comes from your Patriotic heart.

• Serb
                            Serb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It comes from the common sense.

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

My seven years old niece usaually do tricks like that!

And I am sure that she is smarter than you.
                          I am overwhelmed with happiness that Russia may have some intelligent children growing up. Perhaps one day they can take over for the absolute morons that are running your country now. It seems the only smart adults in your country are employed by Putin's propaganda machine...and they are mostly called out as idiots by a host of international groups monitoring the tripe.

Comment

• Obviously, the plane was shot down by Hillary and Mr. Banghazi using a self-propelled guided E-Mail server.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• PLATO
                              PLATO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Or maybe even a Steele Dossier missile!
                          Working...
                          X