No announcement yet.

Prediction Thread: When Will Ukraine Conquer Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll shot down your sattelites over Europe - it's only a matter of time before we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
      And when the time will come for you pay for what you've done, - you better dig your bunkers, as MWHC.
      there she is! lake michigan... somewhere on west coast. Click image for larger version

Name:	sunset_1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	9452034

Comment

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bb_washed.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	9452038
          before being put into storage for the winter! i miss her sooooooo much!! only another two, maybe 3 months.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	f8d30ee848328310e23696e917a88a83.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	259.0 KB
ID:	9452040

Comment

• You should care about upcoming reality more than your car.

Comment

Because I belive my own eyes!
                They don't show you the mother's cries. They don't show you slaughtered childred.
                Serb nobody's own eyes are going to be able to verify any of that for them. We can only see so much as individuals. Furthermore what your own eyes were seeing apparently was video footage on the TV and internet. How does that prove anything? How do you know where it was filmed? How do you know if the sounds and interviews edited into it are authentic?

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                The Ukranian national hero is Bandera, the collbrationist of Hitler. He and his followers are war crinimals and Hitler's and proven collabrationists condemned by the Nurenberg trial for them slaughtering hundrends of thousands of of Russians, Poles and Jews. Now he is officially a HERO OF UKRAINE with dozens of streets named after him and dozends of monuments erected after him!
                OMG, so what? The problem with the Nazis wasn't that they hung Hitler's picture on every corner (he wouldn't let them name anything after him) it was that they started genocide and war campaigns. You need to show that the Ukrainians were engaged in a different warfare than Russians do when Russia has an insurrection and you need to show that Ukrainians have a habit of taking land from other countries.

After 2001 Sept 11 There were plenty of people hanging pictures of Osama bin Laden and naming things after him. Do you think that was grounds for war by the US? Or maybe it was totally irrelevant to any justification for war? FYI in both cases the people praising the bad guys aren't really doing it to emulate them but as the most extreme statement of resistance to the powers they perceived as oppressing their world.

Zelensky was elected as a persident of peace, He had promised to re-unite Ukrine and Donbass by fullfilling the Minsk agreement.
                But he lied!
                He didn't fulfill a single promise he gave, while he was electing.

He did EXACTLY the opposite of his election promises!!!
                Why would you believe that? What would his motive be? What if Putin was just trying to protect his Crimea conquest and needed to make sure Russians recognized the guy leading the target of his special military operation as a bad guy? How would you know if he was manipulating what you saw?

Zelensky probably wanted peace but Putin wanted a frozen conflict to erupt into a visually dramatic casus belli for his special military operation plans. How much room would that leave for Zelensky to make peace?

I've never say so.

Million+ of Irqis died in Iraq and it's still a sh!thole.

After 20 years afterf of YOUR invasion under a false claim, you have killed over a million of civilians there and left nothing there, when you run between the tail between your legs.

So, who the f#ck are you to lecture us about Grozny?
                After that kind of crap everybody should be lecturing everybody. Putin's response instead was "ooooh! ooooh! Can I do that too? Is it my turn now? Let me! let meeee!"

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2005/...-killed-300000

The entire Republic has a population of barely 1.5 million people Serb!

You are endorsing a formula of action in Ukraine which would predict 6 to 7 million civilian deaths as a laudable response to a claimed total of 14,000 Ukrainian ethnic Russians.

How is that not sick and depraved?
                We protect our people, whom your you and your puppet were slaughtering during 8 years.

Enough is enough!!!
                Russia has massively increased the number of innocent Russian speakers killed. Even if you believe everybody except Ukrainian "Nazis" just sat on their hands since 2014 while the "Nazis" killed 14,000 Russian speaking Ukrainians as part of their slow genocide campaign it is still obvious Russia has managed to kill many many times that many in a small fraction of the time.

Of course you have zero evidence of a genocide or ethnic cleansing. There are no areas selectively depopulated of Russian speakers and one of them has been elected president of Ukraine.

You know, back in the 90's you and I were probably both appalled that in the name of stopping genocide NATO was systematically dropping carbon fiber chaff on the Serbian power grid that would keep them in temporary blackouts for weeks at a time while inflicting little permanent damage to the Serbian infrastructure. It seemed that an outside military alliance mounting a special military operation against one side in a violent region in Europe would constitute pure aggression given that accusations of ethnic cleansing had already been levelled against all parties to the regions . Didn't you agree? NATO attacking Serbia for genocide and ethnic cleansing crimes was inexcusable!

Well, In the Balkans there were thousands of ethnically cleansed refugees from areas that were found to have been "ethnically cleansed".

Where in the hell do you find these areas of ethnically cleansed parts of Ukraine? You don't Serb. It never happened.

Comment

• I am so sick of minor typo corrections placing posts in moderator gated limbo. Can't that feature be turned off?

Comment

• Maybe poly treats the post suspiciously because the quote news link was still there when I tried to edit it. Let's see if taking the quote link out makes it happy.

Because I belive my own eyes!
                    They don't show you the mother's cries. They don't show you slaughtered childred.
                    Serb nobody's own eyes are going to be able to verify any of that for them. We can only see so much as individuals. Furthermore what your own eyes were seeing apparently was video footage on the TV and internet. How does that prove anything? How do you know where it was filmed? How do you know if the sounds and interviews edited into it are authentic?

The Ukranian national hero is Bandera, the collbrationist of Hitler. He and his followers are war crinimals and Hitler's and proven collabrationists condemned by the Nurenberg trial for them slaughtering hundrends of thousands of of Russians, Poles and Jews. Now he is officially a HERO OF UKRAINE with dozens of streets named after him and dozends of monuments erected after him!
                    OMG, so what? The problem with the Nazis wasn't that they hung Hitler's picture on every corner (he wouldn't let them name anything after him) it was that they started genocide and war campaigns. You need to show that the Ukrainians were engaged in a different warfare than Russians do when Russia has an insurrection and you need to show that Ukrainians have a habit of taking land from other countries.

After 2001 Sept 11 There were plenty of people hanging pictures of Osama bin Laden and naming things after him. Do you think that was grounds for war by the US? Or maybe it was totally irrelevant to any justification for war? FYI in both cases the people praising the bad guys aren't really doing it to emulate them but as the most extreme statement of resistance to the powers they perceived as oppressing their world.

Zelensky was elected as a persident of peace, He had promised to re-unite Ukrine and Donbass by fullfilling the Minsk agreement.
                    But he lied!
                    He didn't fulfill a single promise he gave, while he was electing.

He did EXACTLY the opposite of his election promises!!!
                    Why would you believe that? What would his motive be? What if Putin was just trying to protect his Crimea conquest and needed to make sure Russians recognized the guy leading the target of his special military operation as a bad guy? How would you know if he was manipulating what you saw?

Zelensky probably wanted peace but Putin wanted a frozen conflict to erupt into a visually dramatic casus belli for his special military operation plans. How much room would that leave for Zelensky to make peace?

I've never say so.

Million+ of Irqis died in Iraq and it's still a sh!thole.

After 20 years afterf of YOUR invasion under a false claim, you have killed over a million of civilians there and left nothing there, when you run between the tail between your legs.

So, who the f#ck are you to lecture us about Grozny?
                    After that kind of crap everybody should be lecturing everybody. Putin's response instead was "ooooh! ooooh! Can I do that too? Is it my turn now? Let me! let meeee!"

We protect our people, whom your you and your puppet were slaughtering during 8 years.

Enough is enough!!!
                    Russia has massively increased the number of innocent Russian speakers killed. Even if you believe everybody except Ukrainian "Nazis" just sat on their hands since 2014 while the "Nazis" killed 14,000 Russian speaking Ukrainians as part of their slow genocide campaign it is still obvious Russia has managed to kill many many times that many in a small fraction of the time.

Of course you have zero evidence of a genocide or ethnic cleansing. There are no areas selectively depopulated of Russian speakers and one of them has been elected president of Ukraine.

You know, back in the 90's you and I were probably both appalled that in the name of stopping genocide NATO was systematically dropping carbon fiber chaff on the Serbian power grid that would keep them in temporary blackouts for weeks at a time while inflicting little permanent damage to the Serbian infrastructure. It seemed that an outside military alliance mounting a special military operation against one side in a violent region in Europe would constitute pure aggression given that accusations of ethnic cleansing had already been levelled against all parties to the regions . Didn't you agree? NATO attacking Serbia for genocide and ethnic cleansing crimes was inexcusable!

Well, In the Balkans there were thousands of ethnically cleansed refugees from areas that were found to have been "ethnically cleansed".

Where in the hell do you find these areas of ethnically cleansed parts of Ukraine? You don't Serb. It never happened.

Comment

• Bingo. I guess this is to encourage us to double post rather than fix our posts.

Comment

• I don''t believe the urkaine issue will fall off the radar because I do believe that it is the strategic aim of the deep state of the US to cripple russia so it will always have it on its radar and nearly all nato allies will toe the line in that.

so maybe the issue will fall from the attention of the public but not from the radar of the national agendas

I'm not saying that so serb can say ha I told you so because even with the fervent ant-russianism that maybe exists in some echelons of the US system (which is not as visceral as some former soviet countries it still exists) i still think that the russian heroes are those that go against the grain

but there is a regression be that russia turkey or the UK

these countries have backtracted hugely

Comment

• in the '90s turkey was almsot om the brink of being allowed to talk about maybe getting inside the EU
                          now it is a despot state

UK was an equal member of the european family not it is shuned ecomnomically crippled cornerned and at a huge disadvantage

and in Russia there existed mayne sparks of freedom of speech and innovation and europe was with open arms to a new brotherly russia
                          but now it has become a carricature of soviet times

Comment

It's Ukranians who are using chemical weapons, not us.
                            Yan Gagin stressed that Ukrainian troops made no secret that they had banned weapons, posting videos showing imported gas grenades and drones designed for dropping them

Russia and Ukraine. One of these countries had the third highest number of nukes in the world and in the interest of peace and good relations with its neighbors surrendered all of them to become totally disarmed of all weapons of Mass destruction. All it asked for from the other one was permanent respect for its borders. The other one constantly spends a huge fraction of its military budget to upgrade and improve its largest in the world nuclear forces which it constantly reminds everyone it is ready to use in response to anything at all that it might regard as a threat or potential future threat.

Which one of these is likely responsible for seeking to bring new WMD into the conflict?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

Aside Russia, Ukraine has a SPECIAL UNITE, whose only purpose is to spread fakes!

It is the official! And thier only purpose is to lie!

They call it the "Center of Informational and Psycologigal operations".
                              Theat "Center" is responsible for hundrends of thousand of fackes, you, Western idiots eat for granted.
                              The problem with Nazi is that THEY ARE NAZIS!
                              They make Zigas, they make Hiel Hitler! They wear swastikas on their shoulders, they have a an official greating in their military: "Слава Украине/Glory to Ukraine" the respond is - "Героям слава/Glory to heroes" - this is EXACT A COPY/PAST from a NAZI Hitler's coolbrationists - HAIL!

A letter to letter!!!
                              Few days ago Zelensky by his order had renamed one of his brigades after the NAZI "Edelveise" devision.
                              That IS A FKN OFFICIAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY - TO NAME ONE OF HIS BRIGADES AFTER A NAZI DIVISION!!!

Ukraine is a Nazi Sate totally controlled by USA since the begining. You have started this war with a coup of 2014, not us!
                              Moreover! The CIA had worked with Ukraine since the end of WW2.

You don't understund, really!

Your Maidan coup and Crimea is one thing, and it is over, after what you have done.
                              Donbass is another thing!
                              Crimea was withouth casualities.

Have you ever been to Crimea?
                              I was there on pair on my wife. We were visiting the Sapoon hill, which MY GRANDFATHER strormed in 1944 and being awarded with a medal of
                              courage. His second.

No room for a clown.
                              You do know that this guy is a PROFESSIOANAL CLOWN?

Oh, boy!!!! Do you honestly think Putin could ever EVER do so?

HE PWNS, not begging.

You make yourselves obvious and start to become a whore of USA and EU ("Fu/k the EU/" copyright by Vicky Nooland), you start to jump like idiots screaming - hang the Russians, knife the Russians, you ban the Russian language, which is a native language for a large part of your country, then WHY THE FKN YOU ARE SURPRISED AFTER a part of your country REVOLT after your unconstitutional COUP?
                              And how the fk you can be surprised they don't want to live with you in a one NAZI state, where your language is forbinden and after you have been shelled for 8 years?
                              When they have killed your childrens and wives?

Of course you have zero evidence of a genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Your meida never shows that.

There are no areas selectively depopulated of Russian speakers and one of them has been elected president of Ukraine.
                              You are

Yanukovich was the most sucessfull Ukranian president ever. Under his the Ukranian GDP had a 12.5% growth. When you had owerthrew him and repleced him with Youshenko, the growth dropped to 2%.

You are robbers and colonial motherf=ckers!

NATO atacking Serbia was a pilot project of what NATO later did to the World

So, in your Western unverse the murdering and shelling of DONBASS after Ukraine has signed a treaty TO DO DO SO - it never happened?

One year ago, at February 17, Ukraine had ammasesed a militarty group of 200k and STARTED A MASSIVE SHELLING of Donbass (800 shells on the territory of Lugansk and 1500 shells on Donetsk EVEY DAY!!! EVERY FKN DAY!!!)

That was my thread about back then - they they are starting invasion and stip on the Minsk agreements.

If we hadn't strike first to prevent thier attack on 2 weeks, they whoud have GENOCIDED the entire of Dobbass,
                              because they are fkn NAZIS!

THEY ARE NAZIS!!!

Do you need proofs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                in the '90s turkey was almsot om the brink of being allowed to talk about maybe getting inside the EU
                                now it is a despot state

UK was an equal member of the european family not it is shuned ecomnomically crippled cornerned and at a huge disadvantage

and in Russia there existed mayne sparks of freedom of speech and innovation and europe was with open arms to a new brotherly russia
                                but now it has become a carricature of soviet times

Ever heard of Black colonels?

Guess, who brought that on you?

Your beloved UK and USA, whom you keep sucking NOW!

Keep swalowing Paik, repeating sh!t about democracy!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT, REALLY!!!

THEY F=CK YOU, AND YOU KEEP BEGGING FOR MORE!
                                For being fkn hurder!

Comment

Working...
                                X