No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep posting what your masters instruct you to...
    Sheep.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      Just keep posting what your masters instruct you to...
      Sheep.
      You keep reading fake fact-checks designed to make you think Mashed Potato Brains has everything under control.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You keep reading fake fact-checks designed to make you think Mashed Potato Brains has everything under control.
        Blah blah blah... as usual, you just make crap up.

Just keep posting what your masters are telling you to.
        Sheep...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• ...and now, a song:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Joe Rogan got Sanjay Gupta to admit that his network, CNN, intentionally lied about him, saying that he took horse medicine. Sanjay Gupta said that they did that because of a tweet by the FDA. So they admit that they just drink the kool-aid, and everyone that watches CNN drinks the kool-aid.

Comment

• If they saw an FDA tweet were they lying or somebody at the FDA messed up? I'd have to see the tweet and what CNN did to verify what it said.

The problem is we keep seeing mistakes that align to promote a political agenda. I'd expect accidental unintentional mistakes to be more random while our media not just make mistakes but uses them to smear people on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                If they saw an FDA tweet were they lying or somebody at the FDA messed up? I'd have to see the tweet and what CNN did to verify what it said.

The problem is we keep seeing mistakes that align to promote a political agenda. I'd expect accidental unintentional mistakes to be more random while our media not just make mistakes but uses them to smear people on a regular basis.
                It was a snarky, stupid tweet. Ivermectin is prescribed to people. CNN reported fake news based on that.

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  jesus, I know Fox is partisan but the Democrat media is so damn corrupt I cant even watch it except when its the target of ridicule

what they did to that HS kid was child abuse, even worse than the Indian walking up to him and banging a drum next to his head because he had nothing but peaceful vibes emanating from his spirit to confront the evil racists. Our media is crap, its so bad Fox is relatively tolerable. Thats bad. Course Fox protects the GOP and lies for them like they did to invade Iraq. Just mouths paid by mass murderers to lie and they want to censor the internet...

• It's not like Gupta had anything to do with it. The real news is that he did 3 hrs, live streaming, with Rogan. Good on both of them for going face-to-face on the whole Covid/vaccine topic.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment

• I liked Rogan's podcast, 3 hours of Graham Hancock and assorted 'mythologists' and the Younger Dryas Impact researchers was great. But he's on Spotify now and I'm not sure how to get it and I'm not motivated enough I guess. I'd vote for him if he ran for prez

Comment

• Rogan is a real dude. I don't agree with him about everything, but I respect him.

Comment

• Half of Chicago police have not submitted to vaccine mandate.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      It's not like Gupta had anything to do with it. The real news is that he did 3 hrs, live streaming, with Rogan. Good on both of them for going face-to-face on the whole Covid/vaccine topic.
                      The real news is that he's the quack medical expert and he never came out and criticized the fake medical advise that his fake news channel was putting out. He only agree that it was fake when confronted by Rogan. So good on Rogan only, you Kool-aid drinker.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are a liar, Kid. Dr. Sanjay Gupta is a practicing neurosurgeon, scientist, and jounalist. He is an *actual* medical expert, as attested on his own podcast by Joe Rogan, podcaster, comedian, and martial artist.

Funny how you never attack Fox News hosts for failing to criticize the fake medical news that their fake news channel keeps putting out.

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Rogan nailed him on it too when he admitted CNN was wrong, Rogan said why didn't you say something as their chief medical expert. Gupta is not paid to tell us the truth, he's paid to lie and in this case he lied by omission.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        All you did is post his resume JR. So what?

• Yawn... you mean like all the fake election fraud BS all your alt right propaganda fake news outlets tell you... and which you actually believe.
                      Talk about drinking kool aid.
                      Enjoy your drink sheep...
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Delta Airlines says it will not require it's workers to get the vaccine.

Comment

• Also from Delta...
                          Beginning in November, unvaccinated employees in the company’s healthcare plan will be subject to a $200 monthly surcharge because the average hospital stay for Covid-19 has cost the company $50,000 per person.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                          X