No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They produce more real facts in a single day than you have done in a lifetime on this site.
    But then again, you have admitted that facts don't matter to you, so it's no real surprise.
    Go check out your propaganda sites and see what they are telling you to post next.
    Sheep...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh you me the fact that the guy you voted for lied to the people, saying that you aren't going to die if you get vaxxed? Who's the one that doesn't care about facts?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        88-year-old in nursing home gets vaccinated. Dies of old age a few weeks later.
        Kid: This means the vaccines are poison, that Joe Biden is a liar, and that Fauci should be executed!

Colin Powell, fighting terminal cancer, dies from Covid complications, age 84.
        Kid: This proves the vaccine doesn't work!

Kidiot, through and through.

• Gee... please provide a REAL source where Biden actually said IF YOU GET VACCINATED YOU WILL NOT DIE.
      Oh that's right, you just made that up because that's what your masters are telling you to say. Facts just don't matter to you, only your constant BS.
      And who won the election? Your master is still lying saying he won, and MASSIVE FRAUD.
      And you and the rest of the sheep believe him.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Why? You're just going to lie and say he said something else and I didn't read the whole thing.

Comment

• I noticed you haven't supplied any proof of your BS claim...
          You just keep making stuff up... since your masters told you, you just believe it.

But we all know that here.
          Good luck finding proof... It's tough to prove a lie. Just ask Trump... He's had months and has still failed.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't have to make up Joe Biden putting out misinformation and then talking about other people putting out misinformation because he doesn't like what they said. He does that all the time. Stop trying to act like people have to make that up.

Comment

• Eighty something year old man with cancer gets vaccine and still dies

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I don't have to make up Joe Biden putting out misinformation and then talking about other people putting out misinformation because he doesn't like what they said. He does that all the time. Stop trying to act like people have to make that up.
                Please actually prove your lame ass claim instead of just mouthing more BS.
                You LIED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE
                WHERE HAS HE EVER SAID YOU WON'T DIE IF YOU GET VACCINATED?
                He hasn't, so you are just a liar.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Eighty something year old man with cancer gets vaccine and still dies
                  They didn't tell you about Oscar De La Hoya, the boxer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Please actually prove your lame ass claim instead of just mouthing more BS.
                    You LIED. PLAIN AND SIMPLE
                    WHERE HAS HE EVER SAID YOU WON'T DIE IF YOU GET VACCINATED?
                    He hasn't, so you are just a liar.
                    He's on video. I'm just curious why you think he would never say that?

Comment

• Please provide the link to the video where he says... IF YOU GET THE VACCINE YOU WON'T DIE.
                      Oh please do.
                      I have heard him and health experts say it really decreases the possibility, which FACTS have borne out.
                      The majority of people that die from Covid have NOT been vaccinated.
                      But I have not heard ANY expert or Biden say that if you get vaccinated, YOU WILL NOT DIE.

So bring on the video.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Please provide the link to the video where he says... IF YOU GET THE VACCINE YOU WON'T DIE.
                        Oh please do.
                        I have heard him and health experts say it really decreases the possibility, which FACTS have borne out.
                        The majority of people that die from Covid have NOT been vaccinated.
                        But I have not heard ANY expert or Biden say that if you get vaccinated, YOU WILL NOT DIE.

So bring on the video.
                        You're making me listen to that idiot at his CNN town hall with all those idiots asking him questions. Hold on so I can tell you exactly where he said it.

Comment

• How about this for starters.

"You're not going to get Covid if you get these vaccinations." 9:31

Joe Biden participates in a CNN Town Hall at Mount St. Joseph University in Cincinnati hosted by Don Lemon on July 21, 2021. Video courtesy of CNN. Uploaded ...

Comment

• That's all I'm watching. You can watch that whole disgusting turd. It's kind of funny though to see all those morons clapping and smiling at that creep.

Comment

• "If you get the polio vaccine you won't get polio"
                              "Oh yeah? You're saying it's 100% effective? Liar!"

Comment

Working...
                              X