No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And none of this proves the point you falsely made that vaccinated people are the problem...
    For a to be dangerous, they have to actually have the virus.
    People with the vaccine are far less likely to get infected.
    People with out the vaccine are far more likely to get infected.

Again, the facts.
    The high majority of cases are in the unvaccinated
    The vast majority of those cluttering up the health system are unvaccinated
    Most of the deaths are those not vaccinated.

And either way, the high strength of the Delta variant makes mask wearing, for both vaccinated and unvaccinated even more important.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't think they are less likely to get infected. I think they are less likely to get really sick and die.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Preliminary studies would indicate that they are less likely to get infected... but nothing that would be considered conclusive.
        But yes, they are less likely to get really sick or die... that has been proven.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Preliminary studies would indicate that they are less likely to get infected... but nothing that would be considered conclusive.
          But yes, they are less likely to get really sick or die... that has been proven.
          That's what you say if Biden tells you it's a fact, so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's what you say if Biden tells you it's a fact, so....

BS

You are the minion that quotes sight unseen from alt right propaganda sites.
            I frankly don't give a damn what the dems or Biden want people to say... unlike you who follows your masters orders.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Not only do you believe it, but you say it's facts.

Comment

• I don't blindly repeat things... Unlike you who just goes to the alt right web sites and post what you find there without bothering to check them out.
                I know ALL politicians lie... Trump was the worst and Biden does as well.
                At least I know that, unlike you, who still believe everything Trump tells you.
                I also like to find the facts, unlike you, who has claimed that they don't need facts.

So suck it up Trumpette... Keep being his perfect sheep.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You do it all the time. You say someone in your cult said something so it's a fact.

Comment

• Ming: I'm going to go find out what the facts are.

*Ming watches fake news.

Comment

• Typical nonsense from Kid... all made up BS.
                      But that is what is expected from a Trump sheep who has admitted that actual facts mean nothing to him...
                      Keep posting all the propaganda they tell you too... just make sure it's real the next time so you don't come across as a clown.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• YouTube deleted a video of Dr. Satoshi Omura, who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine for his work that led to the development of Ivermectin.

BeLiEvE tHe SCiEnCe

Comment

• When life jackets become mandatory. You can use all the same stupid arguments to support mandatory life jackets.

Comment

• This attack ad against Ron Descants absolutely proves that they are a cult. If you say there is nothing wrong with this ad you are probably in that cult.

https://twitter.com/RemoveRon/status...096003072?s=20

Comment

• So you have the same viral load but vaccinated people are a little less likely to transmit the virus. That doesn't justify a vaccine mandate. Vaccinated people are still going to spread the virus. Everyone is going to be exposed to the virus. The government can't do anything right. It damn sure can't keep you safe from Covid.

Both vaccines reduced transmission, although they were more effective against the alpha variant compared to the delta variant. When infected with the delta variant, a given contact was 65 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated with two doses of the Pfizer vaccine. With AstraZeneca, a given contact was 36 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated.
                              https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt..._T-c8czRfFDxgE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                This attack ad against Ron Descants absolutely proves that they are a cult. If you say there is nothing wrong with this ad you are probably in that cult.

https://twitter.com/RemoveRon/status...096003072?s=20
                                Dude, it's a Twitter post. It proves absolutely nothing -- except what a Kidiot you are for reposting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Remove DeSantis.png
Views:	86
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	9425183
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ming
                                  Ming commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It really doesn't surprise me that Kid reposted this... again, he was just following what his cult masters told him to do without even checking it out... classic Kid.
                              Working...
                              X