No announcement yet.

Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support the MASS INCARCERATION of the PANDEMIC RESPONSE.

I support the MASS INCARCERATION of the UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

I support the MASS INCARCERATION of WALL STREET.

God Bless CORONAVIRUS.

I pray for Almighty God to hold the people of the United States of America ACCOUNTABLE.

God Bless DISEASE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      Typical Trump sheep... just posting the nonsense that your alt right masters tell you to do.
      You ignore the reality of what she says and reposition it to match what your masters want.
      But we expect that from people that don't care about actual facts.

Again, any person with a brain and actually thinks who listens to the whole piece knows exactly what she's saying.
      Only the sheep will try to tell you something completely different, based on what their masters say.

To rational people... go listen to it. And make up your own minds, unlike kid, who just posts BS from alt right sites.

You don't actually think critically about what your leaders say. You just believe what they tell you to believe.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Blah blah blah... we know you are the one that has admitted that facts don't matter and you routinely post stuff that your masters feed you without even checking it out...
        But enjoy the fantasy land you live in... I'm sure your masters are laughing away.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          She said vaccinated people carry a higher load of the virus, but unvaccinated people are more of a danger. If i get vaccinated then I'm more likely to infect others with the virus. But all cult members hear is the second part because they don't think. They are NPCs.
          Did she say the vaccinated carry a heavier load than the unvaccinated or did she say the vaccinated carry a heavier load than what was originally thought for the vaccinated? I dont see the logic in a vaccinated person carrying more virus than unvaccinated people.

Seems to me the people more likely to spread the bug have been vaccinated because they take fewer precautions. I've been vaccinated and I stopped wearing masks. If a population was evenly split between vaccinated and unvaccinated I'd expect the latter to have a higher infection rate if both groups took other precautions like masks and distancing. But if the unvaccinated wear masks etc more their infection rate would drop, possibly even lower than vaccinated people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Did she say the vaccinated carry a heavier load than the unvaccinated or did she say the vaccinated carry a heavier load than what was originally thought for the vaccinated? I dont see the logic in a vaccinated person carrying more virus than unvaccinated people.

Seems to me the people more likely to spread the bug have been vaccinated because they take fewer precautions. I've been vaccinated and I stopped wearing masks. If a population was evenly split between vaccinated and unvaccinated I'd expect the latter to have a higher infection rate if both groups took other precautions like masks and distancing. But if the unvaccinated wear masks etc more their infection rate would drop, possibly even lower than vaccinated people.
            You can go to about 15:00. She says that because of the Delta variant vaccinated people are so much more likely to transmit the virus. So she is saying to wear a mask etc. It makes no sense. You can't stop the virus from being transmitted through vaccination. This is politics and it's doing a lot of destruction, just like the lockdowns did.

Comment

• Obviously, anything that goes against Kids masters wishes doesn't make sense to him... but then again, he doesn't need facts, just his overlords whispering in his ear.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Too many emojis;dr

Comment

• Instead of being honest, like scientist and doctors, the CDC changed the definition of the word "vaccine." That's because they aren't vaccines. Vaccines provide immunity. These don't. Herd immunity is an impossibility now. Where I come from That's called being a hack. Now there are millions of people going around thinking they are immune, and thinking we are going to have heard immunity. I just got back from Walmart, and I heard on the speaker that if you are immune you don't have to wear a mask.

Comment

• For those that actually listen to what she says... at 14:07 of the interview, she says an INFECTED person with the delta variant carries a thousand times more the virus load than previous variants.

At 14:30 she makes the comment that Kid and all of his alt right masters has totally pulled out of contest and doesn't even say what they think it does.
                    She says, and those that are vaccinated, because they carry so much more of the virus can also spread it.
                    She does NOT say that those that are vaccinated carry a higher load than those not vaccinated. That is just a fantasy that Kid and his moronic masters are trying to sell.
                    She is comparing the load that the INFECTED carry with Delta vs Previous strains, NOT vaccinated vs. non vaccinated.

People that have been vaccinated do get the Delta strain, and due to its higher level, they can spread it faster and more than previous strains, JUST LIKE UNVACCINATED people.
                    The key here is that THOSE THAT ARE INFECTED with DELTA are highly contagious.
                    And the facts are (kid doesn't believe in facts), the high majority of cases of delta are in the unvaccinated. FACT. So it is the unvaccinated that is causing the biggest spread of Covid. FACT

But kid and his masters that don't even know how to listen properly will continue to spread their lies in a lame attempt to justify not getting vaccinated and not wearing masks.
                    But, since the majority of Delta infections, serious illiness and death are with the unvaccinated, I guess we will see Darwin in action.

Again, for anybody that bothered to listen to the whole interview, it makes total sense.
                    But kid was a sheep and just posted it without even listening, doing the will of his puppet masters.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That's propaganda. You can't tell the difference between that and facts. You just like that word. You only believe what they want you to believe.

Even If you can make any sense of her bull**** and say that she's talking about people with the Delta variant being more infectious then that included vaccinated people. She even says that vaccinated people need to wear masks. Nowhere does she say that unvaccinated people carry a higher load.

Comment

• Also anyone that says they believe everything Biden says is a cult member.

Comment

• Cult member: I believe everything the leader says.

Ming: That's because it's all facts!

Comment

That's propaganda. You can't tell the difference between that and facts. You just like that word. You only believe what they want you to believe.

Even If you can make any sense of her bull**** and say that she's talking about people with the Delta variant being more infectious then that included vaccinated people. She even says that vaccinated people need to wear masks. Nowhere does she say that unvaccinated people carry a higher load.

I didn't say that unvaccinated carry a higher load than the vaccinated and neither does she. But you keep claiming falsely that vaccinated people carry a higher load than the unvaccinated. And she DOESN'T SAY THAT. She does say that those INFECTED with the Delta variant carry a thousand time higher load than PREVIOUS variants. So yes, she is saying that those infected with Delta are more infectious. FACT.
                            And yes, she does say that even those vaccinated should wear masks... because EVEN vaccinated people can get delta.
                            However, the facts say that MOST people getting Delta are NOT vaccinated.
                            So for those of us who actually know how to think for ourselves instead of just believing any bs the alt right is trying to push down our throats, the biggest spreaders of Delta are the unvaccinated.
                            More people that are not vaccinated are getting Covid than those that are vaccinated.
                            The infected unvaccinated are more likely to need hospital care, overloading our hospitals and keeping other sick people from getting the help they need.
                            And, the unvaccinated are more likely to die.
                            All Facts.
                            But as you have gone on record, you don't need facts

What she is saying is not BS. It's only BS to you because you don't know how to listen and understand. But that's what you get for simply posting what you are told without even thinking.
                            Last edited by Ming; September 30, 2021, 18:48.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Cult member: I believe everything the leader says.

Ming: That's because it's all facts!

Ming... actually went and listened to the WHOLE interview before having his own opinion.
                              Kit... just reposted something he read on a cult alt right web site without even checking it out, and adopted their false opinion.

I'll leave it up to thinking people to consider who the cult member is.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Wrong. I haven't seen any evidence that the those getting infected are unvaccinated. They just end up in the hospital. Vaccinated people are running around spreading the virus and they never find out that they have it unless they get tested for some reason. That's why they are actually more dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                                X