Vaxxine Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Now Rihanna, who is friends with Nicki Minaj, showed up in a shirt that says, "Think, while it's still legal."
    You should follow that advice and actually think every once in a while...

And a simple question. Did you actually listen to that entire interview BEFORE you posted what you "thought" it was all about.
    Or did you simply repost some garbage from some alt right site first. Because I don't think you had any clue that you were posting a link to something that advocates mask and vaccine mandates
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You can keep asking questions, but you're just trying to play some smoke and mirrors game so I have to take my car into get the oil changed.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And you refuse to answer them because if you are honest, it shows what a brain dead sheep you actually are.
        SIMPLE. Did you actually listen to the interview before you posted ALL about it. Surely you understand the concepts of yes and no?
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I don't care about your strawman. She said that vaccinated people are likely to spread the virus, which undermines your narrative. That's a fact Jack.

Comment

• Totally out of context... so yeah, you never listened to it before you posted it. You just reposted some other morons take on it from some alt right propaganda site.
            She also said mask and vaccine mandates are GOOD and IMPORTANT
            And that the real problem is the unvaccinated.
            REAL FACTS JACK.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Real strawman.

Comment

• STRAWMAN SIGHTING
                Which just proves you never saw it before you posted..
                I guess you don't want to admit what a sheep you are.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Congratulations on defeating the strawman that you yourself created Mr Super Spreader.

Comment

• Just more nonsense... typical avoidance. Just admit you did a C/P without even listening to the interview.
                    She is all in on mask and vaccine mandates. Thanks for posting a link that is so totally against things you stand for... sheep.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• She's dumb and a liar, but you admit that vaccinated people are more dangerous in public than unvaccinated people

Comment

• So now she is dumb and a liar, now that you actually listened to what she said. Yet you still are posting the comments of a person you are calling dumb and a liar

Again, thanks for posting a link to a great interview that shows most of your pov's are wrong. We really appreciate it. And next time, maybe you should actually listen before you act like your typical sheep self, and post something that so totally disagrees with you
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I posted that because she's a leftist saying that vaccinated people are more likely to spread the virus. Keep trying to make that difficult to understand. Gl.

Comment

• The bulk of the interview was about how the unvaccinated are the problem, and that we need to get them vaccinated.
                            And that mask and vaccine mandates are good.
                            But feel free to continue to warp what she said to meet your needs. Any rational person who listens to it (unlike you before you posted) knows exactly who the problem are... those that don't get vaccinated, and that they are the biggest danger to society.

But keep doubling down on your BS...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Beat that strawman to death Ming. Good job.

Comment

• Strawman again.... must be a sure winner now.

Please provide more links in the future to info that proves you wrong.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X