Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here.
    Attached Files
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• More nonsense from Kid.
      Simple question. Do all the votes need to be counted before a winner is declared, or do you only need to count some and then declare whomever you want the winner.
      Simple question Kid... good luck.

But I'm sure he will just respond with something like FAKE NEWS, IT WAS FIXED, THERE WAS MASSIVE FRAUD, or some other type of nonsense just like Trump is saying.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Donald Trump just won the Canadian election so he launch a big invasion of America. A really big invasion, the biggest invasion to restore himself as president.

Comment

• Most likely he will be elected president of Texas and invade from there.

Comment

• Good idea. There is nothing those Texans enjoy more than jolly good gun battles.

Comment

• Yeah. Canada kind of sucks in that regard even though they are easy to brainwash.

Comment

• Canada would suck because they would burn the White House down again and that is exactly where Trump will want to live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egbert View Post
                  Canada would suck because they would burn the White House down again and that is exactly where Trump will want to live.
                  Negative. Capital would be burned and moved to Texas.

Comment

• When in India, Biden attacked the US press, saying that they don't stay on point. After his press secretary was asked about it she said, "I know that's not what anyone wants to here, but you ask questions that aren't on topic."

Comment

• The Marine officer that spoke out against the way the Afghanistan withdrawal was executed is now in military prison.

Comment

• Biden Administration is still insisting that their false accusation of the Border Patrol is true. Even the fake news is dropping this.

Comment

• Gee... and Trump is still claiming he won Arizona... and the fake news alt right media is reporting it...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• General Milley testified in before Congress that he advised the President not to withdrawal all of the troops the way he did, but Biden went against his advice. Biden should be impeached. He is an absolute disaster.

Comment

• Blah blah blah... the Trump sheep continues to rant as ordered by his masters.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So Biden lied to the American people, telling us that no military advisors told him to leave troops in Afghanistan.

Comment

Working...
                                X