No announcement yet.

An actual political thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And stop trying to portray terrorists as victims of the system. Typical Democrat.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Funny how Ming had no problem with what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse but with a guy that murders babies he wants to make sure he can make bail.

Comment

• Yeah, Tell me all about the unfair system dude.

Comment

• What did I just say? Ming defended the prosecutors and the system when Kyle Rittenhouse was put on trial. He also defended that kid ****er and the rest of the criminals that attacked Kyle. That's the truth. You don't give a **** about fairness Miing. You defend all the bad people and you attack all the innocent victims.

Comment

• And Kid keeps spewing nonsense.
            I think EVERYBODY should have an equal right to bail

I guess Kid doesn't care if rich kids make bail and then kill people while some innocent poor person rots in jail waiting for trial.
            And where did I "defend" the prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse... Personally, I think they did a lousy job.
            And YES, I defend the SYSTEM that arrested him. And while I personally disagree with the verdict, I do respect it because I respect the system. He killed some people and he deserved to stand trial for it. But I guess in Kidland, if he thinks you are innocent, there is no need for an actual trial...

So you keep posting all your made up nonsense and BS... implying what other people think and say, even when it's total BS.
            We expect it from you... because we know you are just posting what your masters tell you to... without even thinking about it...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You respect the system that does that to victims like Rittenhouse but you think it's unfair to baby murderers! What makes you think that's ok?!

Comment

• The ****ing prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse case are corrupt and wicked. You saying there is nothing wrong with them is defending them. Stop lying about everything. It doesn't work and it's saf.

Comment

• Typical Kid rant... blah blah blah... everything you don't agree with is corrupt or fake.
                  You are so predictable.
                  You are the proven liar here. In this thread alone you just keep posting lies and then get proved wrong.
                  But I guess in Kidland, you are always right and people actually like you.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I guy murdered babies because a Democrat let him out of jail. That's all you have to say, a bunch of BS?

Comment

• I guess you'll just keep going on and on about people saying that Trump won.

Comment

• People out on bail have been doing crimes forever... But you want to paint it like it's only the Democrats that let people out.

But I guess in Kidland... only rich kids can get out on bail and commit more crimes, while poor people have to rot in jail for their trials, even if they are innocent.
                        And he tries to claim that I'm not the fair one.

And I will keep asking you if you think Trump won... because anybody that still does is a total moron/sheep.
                        Well, do you believe...

Keep up with all your BS... nobody here is buying any of it.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh, people have been painting baby killers as victims and letting them out of jail so they can kill babies. You support that. Democrats support that. You think that's defending yourself? I don't get it. Explain how that is a defense on your behalf.

You won't. You will post more BS, thinking that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Oh, people have been painting baby killers as victims and letting them out of jail so they can kill babies. You support that. Democrats support that. You think that's defending yourself? I don't get it. Explain how that is a defense on your behalf.

You won't. You will post more BS, thinking that works.
                            NOBODY SUPPORTS BABY KILLERS.
                            Only in your brain do people support baby killers... and as is typical, it's only evil Democrats. Republicans NEVER make any mistakes and Kid is never wrong... NOT

Please point out where I have EVER supported killing babies or baby killers... oh that's right, you can't, because it's all just more Kid BS.

I do believe in EQUAL AND FAIR treatment for all defendants. Don't you?
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No. The policies you support resulted in someone getting our of jail and killing babies and all you have to say is people do that.

You're a liar.

Comment

• This was ****ing terrorism. The police report says that he tried to kill as many people as possible. The guy posted about killing random white people. You are disgusting for lying for that baby killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X