An actual political thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kash Patels: Why the Sussman Indictment is a Big Deal | CLIP

🔴Try it by signing up with your email at Epoch TV👉 https://ept.ms/3B4iMNdKash Patel explains why Special Counsel John Durham indictment of Michael Sussman ...
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Video footage of the deadly insurrection, domestic terrorism even, that prosecutors tried to keep the public from seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's not just Fox. Can you specify your reason for believing that Biden didn't lie to the American people?
        The generals advised keeping a force of 2500 but that was up to and including the evacuation. When Biden said no generals advised him to keep troops there he may have been talking about the post evacuation situation. The problem is Biden told the Taliban to take control of Kabul before the evacuation was done, that screwed a bunch of Afghans - Biden lied to them about the stability of the regime and then invited the Taliban into Kabul before people could leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

The generals advised keeping a force of 2500 but that was up to and including the evacuation. When Biden said no generals advised him to keep troops there he may have been talking about the post evacuation situation. The problem is Biden told the Taliban to take control of Kabul before the evacuation was done, that screwed a bunch of Afghans - Biden lied to them about the stability of the regime and then invited the Taliban into Kabul before people could leave.
          Not imo. First, he's a liar just like everyone else in his administration. They are all hand picked to look right at your face and lie. Second, the context is the botch evacuation. That's what the interviewer is asking him about because that's why 13 military personnel and hundreds of civilians are dead.

Comment

• Gee... sounds just like Trump. Everybody in his admin was a liar... and Trump was the biggest liar of them all and the most lying president in modern history... And that's why there were 100's of thousand of death under his watch thanks to his total failure with covid...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• NBC reporter says that crowd is chanting "Let's go Brandon" at NASCAR, but they are actually chanting "**** Joe Biden."

Comment

• Gee... what a surprise. A bunch of redneck white guys are Trump Cult members...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Gee... what a surprise. A bunch of redneck white guys are Trump Cult members...
                  What does that have to do with your fake news journos lying? Nothing. You don't care about that even though you insist that they always give you the facts.

Comment

• The latest hoax by the Democrats is the "Republicans are trying to shutdown the government" hoax. Pelosi tied the debt ceiling to their 3.5T dollar spending bill. So she's responsible if the government gets shutdown. I don't think she will do that. This is all for fake news, which is beholden to the Democrats. They will keep on using this to brainwash all the idiots and then they will fund the government.

Comment

What does that have to do with your fake news journos lying? Nothing. You don't care about that even though you insist that they always give you the facts.
                      Gee. and Trump is still claiming that he won the election, some BS outlets are still covering it and going along, and people like you and his sheep believe him... As you claimed, you don't care about the facts.
                      And please point out where I have ever "insisted" that the mysterious "they" ALWAYS give me the facts... oh that's right, just more made up BS from Kid, as usual.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I mean if a journo lies you always try to change the subject. Trump told the truth about a lot of things that the fake news lied about. You believed all those lies told by the fake news. But when Trump does lie you never see me trying to use smoke and mirrors to change the subject.

Comment

I mean if a journo lies you always try to change the subject. Trump told the truth about a lot of things that the fake news lied about. You believed all those lies told by the fake news. But when Trump does lie you never see me trying to use smoke and mirrors to change the subject.

Just more made up BS from Kid...
                          And just how is that election coming... did Trump win like he IS STILL CLAIMING EVERY DAY...

Sheep....
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So you try to change the subject again to some other nonsense. Well a lot of people will probably still not see what you are doing. Good trick I guess

Comment

Not imo. First, he's a liar just like everyone else in his administration. They are all hand picked to look right at your face and lie. Second, the context is the botch evacuation. That's what the interviewer is asking him about because that's why 13 military personnel and hundreds of civilians are dead.
                              I'd have to watch the interview, I saw only the snippets Fox provided. I guess Biden can claim he did keep the soldiers there for the evacuation but we'd have to let Biden tell us when the evacuation was over. Looks to me like thousands of people were/are trapped because they have to get Taliban permission to leave. I also saw a story that we gave the Taliban names of Afghans trying to leave so those people could get thru Taliban checkpoints, god only knows what the Taliban did to those people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I'd have to watch the interview, I saw only the snippets Fox provided. I guess Biden can claim he did keep the soldiers there for the evacuation but we'd have to let Biden tell us when the evacuation was over. Looks to me like thousands of people were/are trapped because they have to get Taliban permission to leave. I also saw a story that we gave the Taliban names of Afghans trying to leave so those people could get thru Taliban checkpoints, god only knows what the Taliban did to those people.
                                Yeah. They should have been evacuated from the airbase. I think the generals made it clear that it wasn't their plan to evacuate people from Kabul. Biden hasn't defended himself well at all against everyone saying he lied. He needs to.

Comment

Working...
                                X