No announcement yet.

Are you getting a Covid Vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "An unvaccinated minority, that doesn't trust the news, is putting the vaccinated majority at undue risk."

- Brian Stelter (CNN)
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Wolf Blitzer
      Blah

Comment

• Russia's Vladimir Putin is quarantining after several Covid-19 cases in his entourage
        Russian President Vladimir Putin is quarantining after several people in his inner circle tested positive for Covid-19, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

Let's hope this ends well for everyone, incl. those "cases in his entourage". I mean who knows what kind of... uh...treatment they get
        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Russian President Vladimir Putin is quarantining after several people in his inner circle tested positive for Covid-19, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

Let's hope this ends well for everyone, incl. those "cases in his entourage". I mean who knows what kind of... uh...treatment they get
          Why are you wishing that Putin dies?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Not saying I wish he dies Just saying his entourage should be....careful.
            Blah

Comment

• N35t0r
              N35t0r commented
              Editing a comment
              One less Putin is clearly what's better for everyone

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            1 dose is going to do it for me.
            Which vaccine? I read somewhere Moderna uses a larger dose. If you had no issues with one I doubt a 2nd would be any different. I got one in the left arm and the 2nd in the right and both felt like bone bruises for a couple days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Which vaccine? I read somewhere Moderna uses a larger dose. If you had no issues with one I doubt a 2nd would be any different. I got one in the left arm and the 2nd in the right and both felt like bone bruises for a couple days.
              Pfizer. I'll take it if Biden gets removed from office. I'll be losing my job, but I was going to quit anyway. It took me over 6 months, but I'm finally able to make a living day trading. Working from home, so low exposure. I'm really not afraid of the virus. I was for a little while. That's why I got one shot.

Comment

• So you're basing your decision on regime change in the US government?

Is the FBI aware of your embrace of domestic terrorism?

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're so petty.

• Meanwhile, about 500,000 children in the US have been diagnosed with Covid in the first half of September...

More than 243,000 children tested positive for the virus over the past week, amounting to 15.5% of all new cases, according to the report. This was the second highest number of pediatric cases in a week since the pandemic began. About 252,000 new coronavirus cases were reported among children in the week prior, up from 8,447 new cases reported the week of June 24.

“After declining in early summer, child cases have increased exponentially, with nearly 500,000 cases in the past 2 weeks,” both health organizations said in a statement.
                And it's actually a lot worse than that. Cases among children are far underreported due to kids typically having milder symptoms than adults, which results in less testing. But asymptomatic carriers still transmit the disease.

Many vaccine skeptics claim they won't vax up because they don't know the long-term effects. Yet these same yahoos want their own kids in school, unmasked, and exposed -- when we don't know the long-term effects of Covid, especially in children.

Bunch of fvcking idiots, and hypocrites in the bargain.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is Trump being sworn in as president Saturday, or have they delayed the revolution again?

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Meanwhile, about 500,000 children in the US have been diagnosed with Covid in the first half of September...

And it's actually a lot worse than that. Cases among children are far underreported due to kids typically having milder symptoms than adults, which results in less testing. But asymptomatic carriers still transmit the disease.

Many vaccine skeptics claim they won't vax up because they don't know the long-term effects. Yet these same yahoos want their own kids in school, unmasked, and exposed -- when we don't know the long-term effects of Covid, especially in children.

What's funny (not really) is that if you ask them to provide examples of long-term effects caused by other vaccines, they can't.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

So you're basing your decision on regime change in the US government?

I only get my car repaired if Bayern Munich wins the Champion's League.

Blah

Comment

• I got my second shot of pfizer in late July v
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Meanwhile, about 500,000 children in the US have been diagnosed with Covid in the first half of September...

We don't know the long-term effects of Covid, sO iT's DeFiNiTeLy sUpEr BaD.

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

What's funny (not really) is that if you ask them to provide examples of long-term effects caused by other vaccines, they can't.
                        It's actually hilarious how many conformists believe that the vaccines prevent transmission.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please, please show us your links and citations showing anyone who claims that. There's certainly nothing in N35t0r's quote to suggest that he does.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They also believe that 50% die.

• Flu shots will be available in Canada in a couple of weeks. I get them most years.. should I be crazy and get one this year too?
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                        X