Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post

You keep forgetting that the shop owner can't identify Hunter... that sure is a big hole in this tale...
    And then you toss in the timing of the "leak" to the Post, way after it has been sitting around for a while going nowhere...
    Cue up Dear Mr Fantasy...
    So what if he can't identify hunter. They have video of Hunter on the laptop.

And It's an October surprise. They saved it until now to affect the election.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Facebook fact checkers also favor China and Soros.

"All 9 Facebook Fact-Checkers Ignore Media’s Promotion of Chinese Propaganda

Corinne Weaver
      April 16th, 2020 2:32 PM

Text to Speech
      00:00
      00:00
      Font Size

Facebook fact-checkers are quick to jump on when they claim conservative media gets it wrong. But what happens when CNN and NBC get stories wrong?

On April 1, Bloomberg News reported that the U.S. intelligence community believed that China lied about the number of people who died from the coronavirus. Two unnamed U.S. officials told the media outlet that the report concluded that China’s numbers were fake. However, all nine of Facebook’s independent fact-checking partners failed to use this information when the liberal media claimed that the United States had more coronavirus deaths than China on April 12.

NBC News stated on April 13, “The United States now has the lead with the most deaths from the coronavirus outbreak of any nation worldwide with nearly 22,000 lives lost.” CNN wrote that the United States had “more reported deaths than any country in the world.” Reuters, Democracy Now, and the Intelligencer wrote similar pieces.

But none of these pieces focused on China’s numbers, which were reported to be at 3,341 officially.

The Washington Post had stated that “evidence emerging” from the city of Wuhan “suggests that the real death toll is exponentially higher.” One funeral home in Wuhan “received 5,000 urns,” according to one report.

Radio Free Asia claimed that the death toll in Wuhan alone would have been closed to 46,000. The Associated Press said that “exactly how many died from the coronavirus may never be known.” The New York Times wrote on April 3 that “The C.I.A. has warned the White House for weeks that China vastly understated its epidemic.” The Chinese government has been attempting to “control the narrative.”

Where were the independent fact-checkers when NBC News and CNN misstated the fact that China’s numbers are most likely fake?

Facebook has nine independent fact-checkers, all verified by liberal journalism institute Poynter’s International Fact-Checking Network (funded by liberal billionaire George Soros.) In 2019, the institute published an advertising “blacklist,” compiled by a member of the Southern Poverty Law Center. This blacklist targeted 29 conservative media outlets. The list caused such an outcry that Poynter had to publicly apologize and remove it from its site. All of Facebook's fact-checkers must be approved by Poynter.

These fact-checkers include Reuters, USA Today, Lead Stories (run by 8 former CNN employees), Check Your Fact, Factcheck.org, Politifact, Science Feedback, The Associated Press, and AFP Fact-Check.
      "

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So what if he can't identify hunter.

Kind of a big thing if you ask me...

And gee, I have video of a lot of people on my computer, doesn't mean I'm them

And gee, it's not like it's impossible to create a fake PC

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good grief. Where do you think they got video of Hunter smoking crack?

Comment

And how did we get a video of Trump talking about grabbing women by the crotch... Because he was stupid.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I guess you give up then.

Comment

I guess you give up then.

Not in the least... but you must have since you are posting this BS.
              I guess you have never heard of cell phones... or how tons of people were stupid enough to get caught doing something wrong because somebody had a cell phone while they were doing it...
              But please continue to make claims that it MUST BE HIS COMPUTER because it has a video of him smoking crack on it.

The owner of the store can't identify Hunter.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

You aren't talking about anything. You have no exculpatory evidence, and you aren't explaining anything. Pitiful.

But as usual you use way too many emojis.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Store owner's tale has already changed at least twice.

Please show the proof that it is for sure Hunter's computer and the things on it are real
                Again, the store owner can't identify him
                It's easy to fake a computer.
                The story has so many holes in it... and the only "proof" is a hard drive that nobody can prove is real or not.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's evidence. It has his emails on it and video of him. You are spouting off ridiculous conspiracy theories. Could it be fake? Sure. Doesn't look like it is.

When I told you the dossier was fake I did so with evidence. You insisted it was real, with no evidence.

You're just talking nonsense. You have no evidence that its fake.

Comment

And you have no evidence it's real.
                    The fact that it has emails and video on it proves nothing
                    And again, the store owner can't identify Hunter.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      And you have no evidence it's real.
                      The fact that it has emails and video on it proves nothing
                      And again, the store owner can't identify Hunter.
                      It's assumed to be real unless you have some evidence that it's not. Your conspiracy theory doesn't null my evidence.

Comment

Oh and he can't identify Hunter but there's evidence that it's Hunter's laptop (besides Hunters files inside).

"The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general."

Comment

It's assumed to be real unless you have some evidence that it's not. Your conspiracy theory doesn't null my evidence.
                          Fact is that this is so idiotic that investigators are asking "how is this being faked" before it's taken as evidence.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

And It was cited by the FBI after the shop owner alerted them.

Are you crazy?

Comment

Working...
                            X