Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Fact is that this is so idiotic that investigators are asking "how is this being faked" before it's taken as evidence.
    It's at the FBI dude.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Gee... there was a sticker on it..

Now that's really proof...

I'm sure if somebody took the time to fake the contents on the hard drive, that putting a sticker on it would be a piece of cake.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You aren't arguing in good faith. At least take a pause before you bull**** so you can bull**** a little better.

Comment

You are the one "assuming" it's real
          I'm "assuming" it's not based on all the holes in this story
          But I guess in kidland, anybody that disagrees with you is not arguing in good faith.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

What holes? You didn't find any holes. You are just claiming to have found holes. It's pitiful.

Comment

Me: There's a Biden sticker on the laptop.

Ming: That doesn't prove anything. sO mAnY hOlEs

Comment

The whole story is full of holes... Hunter dropping off a computer with evidence on it... and then not going back to get it.
                The store keeper not being able to identify him... the whole chain of events afterwards...
                Swiss cheese has less holes.

Again, there is no evidence it's actually real, as much as you want to believe it is.
                While you are welcome to your opinion, so is everybody else.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Me: There's a Biden sticker on the laptop.

Ming: That doesn't prove anything. sO mAnY hOlEs
                  So... if something has a MAGA sticker on it, it belongs to Trump?
                  It doesn't prove it belonged to Hunter.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    The whole story is full of holes... Hunter dropping off a computer with evidence on it... and then not going back to get it.
                    The store keeper not being able to identify him... the whole chain of events afterwards...
                    Swiss cheese has less holes.

Again, there is no evidence it's actually real, as much as you want to believe it is.
                    While you are welcome to your opinion, so is everybody else.
                    Of course there's evidence that it's real. The FBI took the laptop. It has a bunch of pictures and video of Hunter that you just can't get on the internet.

Your holes have to create doubt and they don't. You're being a lawyer, but you have nothing to go on. I don't need the shop owner to be able to identify Hunter. His pictures are in the laptop that he gave the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

So... if something has a MAGA sticker on it, it belongs to Trump?
                      It doesn't prove it belonged to Hunter.
                      A MAGA sticker is much much more common. But yes, if it was Trump and the laptop had a MAGA sticker on it that would be evidence. Something less common would be stronger evidence.

Comment

I don't need the shop owner to be able to identify Hunter. His pictures are in the laptop that he gave the FBI.
                        Again... having pictures on the computer prove nothing, just like a sticker.
                        And feel free to IGNORE that the only supposed witness can't even identify Hunter.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

A MAGA sticker is much much more common. But yes, if it was Trump and the laptop had a MAGA sticker on it that would be evidence. Something less common would be stronger evidence.
                          So if something has a MAGA sticker on it, it's proof that it belongs to Trump
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Of course there's evidence that it's real. The FBI took the laptop. It has a bunch of pictures and video of Hunter that you just can't get on the internet.

Your holes have to create doubt and they don't. You're being a lawyer, but you have nothing to go on. I don't need the shop owner to be able to identify Hunter. His pictures are in the laptop that he gave the FBI.

The mere fact that the shop owner can't say where the HW come from is reasonable evidence that it's fake.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I understand that. I consider what Big Tech is doing beyond that. It's limiting the speech of others. Yes, you can say whatever you want on other platforms but nobody will hear you except people on that platform. The problem is tribes are in their own bubbles and are ignorant of important facts.
                              It's the obvious destination of laissez fair capitalism and corporate cronyism. Trump is the unabashed, hyperbolic mascot of the whole system.

Comment

Trump's press secretary is locked out of her Twitter account for tweeting about leaked emails.

Comment

Working...
                                X