Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI had this during impeachment
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Twitter blocked House.gov (government website), saying it was misleading yadda yadda yadda.

Twitter is communist.

Comment

Smoking gun on Trump:

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
        Blah

Comment

Joe Biden said that a meeting with the Ukrainians is not on his schedule. Whole truth is that nothing is on his schedule for that day.

Biden doesn't actually deny the accusation, but Twitter is blocking discussion (unless you defend Biden).

Comment

After the years of attempting to manufacture dirt on Biden, the standard for any accusation or information to pass is very high.

This is planned
            https://www.businessinsider.com/us-i...rprise-2020-10

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't worry. Only Kid's fellow travelers are buying any of this and their minds were made up long ago.

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            After the years of attempting to manufacture dirt on Biden, the standard for any accusation or information to pass is very high.

This is planned
            https://www.businessinsider.com/us-i...rprise-2020-10

JM
            What do you mean "attempting to manufacture dirt?"

Comment

Asking Ukrainian government to lie about Joe's involvement. Searching high and low for anyone willing to say that Joe or Hunter were dirty, and so on.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                he didn't ask them to lie, he asked them to investigate 2 things

1 Crowdstrike & Ukrainian interference in our election
                2 The firing of the prosecutor

both need to be investigated

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              Asking Ukrainian government to lie about Joe's involvement. Searching high and low for anyone willing to say that Joe or Hunter were dirty, and so on.

JM
              The first one is "manufacturing dirt." The second isn't. Where's your evidence?

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                In texts, e-mails, and videos on a laptop that I got out of Eric Trump's trash. And, unlike your guy, I can identify Eric Trump.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Adam Schiff?

Emails leaked this morning are evidence that Joe Biden is paid off by the Chinese. The election must be postponed if Biden doesn't drop out. Otherwise there has to be a civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Emails leaked this morning are evidence that Joe Biden is paid off by the Chinese. The election must be postponed if Biden doesn't drop out. Otherwise there has to be a civil war.
              You really need to get help now!
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

You can't gaslight me.

Comment

Trump Campaign Twitter account shutdown then reopened. I don't know what's going to happen if Biden becomes President but he's a crook, and illegite.

Comment

The real scandal is the spelling in that email.

Comment

Shop owner claims that the FBI killed the investigation.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        WTF dude, why would a random PC repair tech be the one to know something like that?
                        You are hilarious.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's what it looks like. What are they doing with it? Don't you think they need to make a statement?

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      That will give the Confederate States a second chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X