Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Smoking gun on Joe Biden

    Emails recovered from Hunter Biden’s laptop show that Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessmen to Joe Biden. Ukrainian businessmen asked Hunter how his father could get them out of legal trouble.

    This is being blocked on Facebook. MSM is not reporting. Sucks to be a Democrat.

    https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

  • #2
    Everything that family members try to share me that is blocked on FB is complete and utterly crazed.

    I assume this is too until someone reputable investigates.

    JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

    Comment


    • #3
      And after the last year of watching the administration attempt to manufacture something on Biden, even getting impeached for it, I am going to be very critical towards anything at this stage in the game.

      JM
      (And honestly, Trump has done much worse.. so even if true I am still happy voting Biden.)
      (Edit: note that the accusation is about Hunter with an implication about Joe, much worse has been proven to be true about D. Trump, much less accused or accused of his family/friends)
      Last edited by Jon Miller; October 14, 2020, 15:31.
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

      Comment


      • Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        did Trump bring slavery to Libya or drive millions of refugees from Syria by arming terrorists?

      • dannubis
        dannubis commented
        Editing a comment
        No. But he did lock up children without due process... With your current hero, i wouldnt try to play this game.

    • #4
      Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      Everything that family members try to share me that is blocked on FB is complete and utterly crazed.

      I assume this is too until someone reputable investigates.

      JM
      Facebook is biased and corrupt. They are trying to rig the election. If you disagree with the evidence the thing to do is fact check it, not ignore it and censor it.

      All of you Democrats are responsible for electing all of these crooks and speaking for corporations like Facebook.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        And after the last year of watching the administration attempt to manufacture something on Biden, even getting impeached for it, I am going to be very critical towards anything at this stage in the game.

        JM
        (And honestly, Trump has done much worse.. so even if true I am still happy voting Biden.)
        (Edit: note that the accusation is about Hunter with an implication about Joe, much worse has been proven to be true about D. Trump, much less accused or accused of his family/friends)
        Nothing has been manufactured. It's a real laptop, with real emails on it.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • #6
          Sitting in the hands of people (Bannon, Giuliani) for about a year, who could hire tech experts, who have been proven to have tried to manufacture dirt on Joe during the last two years. Which arrived, according to the crazy story, mysteriously into a sympathetic tech companies hand who then passed it onto Giuliani.

          The providence for this wouldn't pass muster for the Museum of the Bible in DC (I can't say that it wouldn't pass muster for the Creation Museum in Kentucky because I don't know enough about it, but it woundn't pass muster for the documentaries of my childhood). The story is crazier then that crazy rape allegation from earlier this year (which was more serious, since this is an allegation against Hunter with implication against Joe, which is less.. as I stated.. then the admitted practices of the Trump family).

          It isn't anything that could be used as evidence in a court of law, or as evidence for a formal investigation, or even as a publishable story in a reputable news source. It maybe could be enough for an investigative journalist to have some leads to follow up on... but I suspect that even that isn't the case.

          BTW, the one video sent by my family members was obvious insanity within a minute. It was only later, on news about how hoaxes and crazy news was being shared on FB, did I see that it was so much more insane than the seconds I saw. Considering all the nonsense that FB doesn't censor, especially right-wring nonsenses where they have been proven to be manufacturing hoaxes and lies, if FB is censoring it that means it is pretty egregious.

          JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

            Facebook is biased and corrupt. They are trying to rig the election. If you disagree with the evidence the thing to do is fact check it, not ignore it and censor it.

            All of you Democrats are responsible for electing all of these crooks and speaking for corporations like Facebook.
            The repeated evidence that comes to light is the Facebook is biased and corrupt in favor of Trump and the alt-right.

            JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

            Comment


            • #8
              Wow. You really have a lot of confidence in Hunter and Joe.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

                The repeated evidence that comes to light is the Facebook is biased and corrupt in favor of Trump and the alt-right.

                JM
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                Comment


                • #10
                  Authenticity of emails is not disputed. Biden campaign said that there is no meeting scheduled on Joe Biden’s calendar with the Ukrainian executive. They did not say that Joe Biden never met with the Ukrainian executive.

                  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ial-schedules/
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    So let me get this straight... "somebody" dropped off a computer to be repaired... the owner of the shop can't identify him as Hunter Biden... and this somebody never returned for the computer... a computer that had sensitive data on it...


                    This one reads like a total fantasy with holes big enough to drive a truck through.
                    OH... and also, they've had this "hard drive" for a long time now... and have been trying to pin this on Biden for how long now... and it just happens to finally surface in October....




                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                      Facebook is biased and corrupt. They are trying to rig the election. If you disagree with the evidence the thing to do is fact check it, not ignore it and censor it.

                      All of you Democrats are responsible for electing all of these crooks and speaking for corporations like Facebook.
                      When you continually accuse the rest of the world of being biased and corrupt, most likely it is you who are the biased one.
                      It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
                      If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me
                      Check out https://shauchi.wixsite.com/fire

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        All of you Democrats are responsible for electing all of these crooks and speaking for corporations like Facebook.
                        All these corporations are the ones benefiting from Trump's tax breaks and stock market juicing while the middle and working class suffer. They're the ones who got more control over government with Citizens United.

                        Yet you bend right over and cheer for lower corporate taxes, less worker protections, more corporate money in politics, and fewer regulations.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          So let me get this straight... "somebody" dropped off a computer to be repaired... the owner of the shop can't identify him as Hunter Biden... and this somebody never returned for the computer... a computer that had sensitive data on it...


                          This one reads like a total fantasy with holes big enough to drive a truck through.
                          OH... and also, they've had this "hard drive" for a long time now... and have been trying to pin this on Biden for how long now... and it just happens to finally surface in October....



                          Sorry bud, the FBI has the laptop, and everything on it. The man that gave it to the FBI copied everything first and gave it to Guiliani.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                          Comment


                          • -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            A few days ago, you couldn't talk enough about how corrupt and untrustworthy the FBI was. They were part of the deep state, out to get Trump. Now this goofy story gets published in the LOL NY Post, and you flip faster than a Romney. You are hilarious.

                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Aeson View Post

                          All these corporations are the ones benefiting from Trump's tax breaks and stock market juicing while the middle and working class suffer. They're the ones who got more control over government with Citizens United.

                          Yet you bend right over and cheer for lower corporate taxes, less worker protections, more corporate money in politics, and fewer regulations.
                          I'm all for low corporate taxes because it's good for the country. What I'm not for is election meddling by corporations. Citizen United was about whether or not you could make a movie criticizing politicians or not.
                          Last edited by Kidicious; October 14, 2020, 17:24.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X