No announcement yet.

Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you have failed to produce ANYTHING yet again...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• CNN reported that the FBI stopped the investigation because of the election and has now resumed it. Talk about election meddling. Fck the FBI.

And no I don't watch CNN.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        Another dead end story trying to revive itself.

You should take it as a sign of capitulation that they opened the investigation back up.

"To date, the investigation doesn't involve any allegations of wrongdoing by the President-elect, according to the two main sources briefed on the matter. Barr has said publicly the elder Biden was not under investigation, despite a public campaign by Trump urging Barr to announce a corruption probe of both Bidens."

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        You know damn well he was involved in this. The FBI is as corrupt as hell. Stop covering for corruption.

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet they were your heroes back when the Hillary email thing was going down

• "Hunter was under investigation for tax evasion and foreign money laundering the whole time.

People were banned for talking about this, and President Trump was impeached for even asking about it."
      - Jack Posobiec

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        "Hunter was under investigation for tax evasion and foreign money laundering the whole time.

People were banned for talking about this, and President Trump was impeached for even asking about it."
        - Jack Posobiec

That's not why Trump was impeached...

And Trump is being investigated for Tax Fraud...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Really Ming? Trump was under investigation this whole time, but they stopped the investigation into Hunter Biden during the election? Think about that?

Comment

• The investigation against Trump is only on hold because he refuses to release his taxes... Think about that.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              The investigation against Trump is only on hold because he refuses to release his taxes... Think about that.
              I have thought about it. Then I immediately remember all the fake news that I've heard, including all of the Russian collusion fake news.

Comment

• Think harder than for a change... Every president has release their taxes. Yet Trump, even though he originally promised he would, hasn't yet four years later.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• More fake news. Don't point to a pile of horse**** and tell me there's candy in there.

Comment

• Gee.. what's FAKE about Trump not releasing his taxes after he claimed he would.
                    That's a fact and NOT FAKE.
                    You are the one deep diving his horse****
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And guess what... EVEN IF your fantasy wet dream comes true and they take down Biden's son. SO WHAT.
                      Biden will be president. And do you really think that the Dem controlled House will bring impeachment charges against Biden after all the crap the Repubs have pulled in the Senate... DREAM ON
                      Hell, Biden can even pardon his son like Trump has done with his minions. And Biden will have ALL THE PROTECTIONS that Trump has taken advantage of...
                      So this is really a non story when it comes to Joe... Be keep having your wild fantasies.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I agree that they won't impeach Biden. That's why I vote against them.

Comment

• "In addition to the probe into Hunter Biden, federal authorities in the Western District of Pennsylvania are conducting a criminal investigation of a hospital business in which Joe Biden’s brother James was involved. Federal officials have asked questions about James Biden's role in the business, according to a second person with direct knowledge of that investigation, who said it remains ongoing."

Crime family. Joe Biden is a gonner. This is all a plan to make Kamala Harris President, and she's just as crooked. They just don't have the dirt on her yet.

Comment

• If being the head of a "crime family" makes you a "goner", then Trump should have been a goner as well.
                            Trump is under investigation himself and so are members of his family.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Funny how it's now about HB tax stuff and not about sicko-Rudy/Steve laptop things.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X