No announcement yet.

Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is only hoaxing to QAnon and brain dead Trump supporters.
    And, it's just more Hunter Biden stuff, and you already started one thread on that subject.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Still waiting for all those indictments... I guess Trump and his cronies have now forgotten about this since it serves him no purpose anymore. Only his cult followers are still tying to beat the drum on this one...
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hunter is under investigation for taxes.

Byron York is reporter for the Washington Examiner
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• He seemed like a bit of a problem child.

I am glad his father loves him.

I guess if Joe Biden pardons him or something it could be a pretty big negative.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            He seemed like a bit of a problem child.

I am glad his father loves him.

I guess if Joe Biden pardons him or something it could be a pretty big negative.

JM
            Maybe if Joe Biden didn't introduce him to people that bribe you etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Hunter is under investigation for taxes.

Byron York is reporter for the Washington Examiner
              And so is Trump...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

And so is Trump...
                I remember a tweet from Ivanka where she said that she talked to investigators and basically gave them receipts.

Comment

• And there are multiple stories backed up by the Southern District of New York.
                  But you "think" you remember a "tweet"
                  And you talk about facts
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If she gave them the receipts then your news didn't report it.

Comment

• I don't think Ivanka giving them receipts is the answer to the investigations....
                      That has nothing to do with the cases they are looking at.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No doubt they are looking for something Ming. That's political. The point is that they haven't announced any investigations. You need probable cause for that.

I did see something from CNN about the issue with Ivanka and she says she showed them the receipts.

Comment

• Then you watch CNN more than I do...
                          But then again, they keep asking for Trumps Tax records, and he continues to deny anybody access... Must be hiding something
                          And yes, they have said that there is an investigation and that's why they want his tax records.
                          But Gee... Trump is innocent in your mind, yet you KNOW AS A FACT Biden is guilty and yet there have been no indictments there either.
                          You jump all over the states for not allowing fast access to the voting machines and see it as PROOF that something must be wrong, but give Trump a pass for not allowing access to his tax records...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• By your logic there is significant election fraud because officials and Dominion refuse to allow access.

But you need more than that.

Comment

• And Trump has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about any massive voter fraud....
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You misspelled "overwhelming evidence" again.

Comment

Working...
                                X