Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

It's the obvious destination of laissez fair capitalism and corporate cronyism. Trump is the unabashed, hyperbolic mascot of the whole system.
    Well populists don't like it. I know tradcons do, but I don't think I agree with them.
    Last edited by Kidlicious; October 14, 2020, 20:01.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Facebook has unblocked it

Comment

They have more. This is just the beginning.

Comment

Nothing is believable unless it comes from a believable source. This computer is not at all believable, and due to the behavior of Barr, even if the FBI suddenly vouch for getting the same information off of it (this is due to how it was acquired).

And they would have to have direct Joe behavior, with multiple independent pieces of evidence, to trump Donald's open behavior. Not just questionable behavior of Hunter.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All of your "believable sources" pushed the Russia hoax? You have to know when your friends are lying to you and when your enemies are telling you the truth.

Comment

The "Russia hoax" was proven to be true, at least in essential details. Did you read the Mueller Report?

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good grief. Hilary started it with the Steele Dossier. Mueller is corrupt. He knew there was no collusion before they ever started, so did Comey.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mueller and Comey, both lifelong Republicans. Mueller hired by Team Trump. Still waiting for the unredacted Mueller Report they claimed would be released. Also, let's remember that the investigation was general, aimed at detailing Russian interference in the election (not limited to "collusion"), that it resulted in dozens of arrests and guilty pleas, that it was prevented from investigating obvious connections to Trump Organization finances, and that Trump was clearly guilty of obstructing the investigation.

I guess Twitter has unblocked it now.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey addressed the controversy surrounding actions the company took on Wednesday to block the spread of a New York Post article critical of Hunter Biden, calling them "unacceptable."

Comment

Being investigated by Senate Homeland Security Committee.

The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating newly released emails that reveal that Hunter Biden introduced his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings in 2015 at Hunter's request. 

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    It's evidence. It has his emails on it and video of him. You are spouting off ridiculous conspiracy theories. Could it be fake? Sure. Doesn't look like it is.

When I told you the dossier was fake I did so with evidence. You insisted it was real, with no evidence.

You're just talking nonsense. You have no evidence that its fake.
                    You are clearly not familiar with the chain of custody requirements for evidence.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's assumed to be real unless you have some evidence that it's not. Your conspiracy theory doesn't null my evidence.
                      You have a strange idea of how the justice system is supposed to work.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

For Kid, it's really pretty simple.
                        If things agree with him, it's proper and real evidence
                        If things disagree with him, it's fake
                        As far as the actual law goes, it doesn't really matter to him.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post

You are clearly not familiar with the chain of custody requirements for evidence.
                          You're beyond help.

Comment

So the FBI has had this information since December. Maybe the only thing to say about that is that there's no leaks to the media the way information was leaked in 2016 damaging Trump.

Comment

Chris Wallace's career is over. He asked no questions about this at the debate. He stopped Trump from talking about this. Clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X