No announcement yet.

Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden’s attorney called and emailed Giuliani and asked for the laptop the day after the story broke. Guiliani has the email.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'm pleased to see that this obvious fake news has grabbed your attention, Kid.
      Interesting that the NY Post fantasy hit piece has virtually no traction tonight, either on the home page at Fox News or even Breitbart...
      At Breitbart, their big anti-Biden story is "Investment firm makes investments in Chinese companies." Stop the presses! But apparently, because it's a firm Hunter Biden co-founded, that somehow means Joe Biden is a bad man.

So not even the main right-leaning press is covering your "smoking gun." Perhaps you should move on.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Twitter is reversing course.

"1. We will no longer remove hacked content unless it is directly shared by hackers or those acting in concert with them.

2. We will label Tweets to provide context instead of blocking links from being shared on Twitter."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          I'm pleased to see that this obvious fake news has grabbed your attention, Kid.
          Interesting that the NY Post fantasy hit piece has virtually no traction tonight, either on the home page at Fox News or even Breitbart...
          At Breitbart, their big anti-Biden story is "Investment firm makes investments in Chinese companies." Stop the presses! But apparently, because it's a firm Hunter Biden co-founded, that somehow means Joe Biden is a bad man.

So not even the main right-leaning press is covering your "smoking gun." Perhaps you should move on.
          You know you shouldn't keep trying to protect all these scumbags all the time.

Comment

• I'm reporting facts. You are the one protecting scumbags.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You're using smoke and mirrors to protect the most corrupt politician around despite the fact that his corruption is proven. And you're protecting corrupt fake news that lies to America everyday.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't used a single MSM source in any of this discussion. The only fake news I've posted in this thread is Fox and Breitbart.

Still waiting for your proof of corroboration. Still waiting for you to rebut even ONE of the 7 problems Tech Crunch (a legit technology site) listed about the NY Post hit piece. Still no emails (or photos, or videos, or ANY files) from the alleged computer, with metadata in place. Still laughing at the idea that you can get data reclaimed from 3 water damaged hard drives for $85. And that's just the first layer of questions you won't or can't answer.

But by all means, dig deeper. This is adorable.

• I didn't read your fake news dude. It's a waste of time. The emails are corroborated. You have cognitive dissonance or you think you are fooling people.

Comment

• Still waiting for better proof than "Sources tell Fox News..."
                That proves nothing. Of course, your entire posting life on Poly is all about proving nothing.

Not a single legitimate news organization is covering the NYPost story except to mock its obvious fakery. Today's Chicago Tribune - a traditional, very conservative newspaper - had the story on Page 6, under the headline "FBI investigating Russian involvement in Hunter Biden story."

That how this story is being reported in the real world. Now go back to watching OAN in your little MAGA bubble.

Comment

• It isn't just "sources tell Fox News." It's a person in the email chain confirming that they got the email. That's how you investigate things to prove a case. The NYP has verified the data. Guiliani and his attorney have verified the data. Fox News found corroborating evidence.

Maybe you believe in a conspiracy theory and nothing can change your mind.

Comment

• And there is also corroborating evidence that Joe Biden is a rapist by the way. And all of your favorite journalists don't seem to care.

You got conned.

Comment

• BTW, compare this to the Steele dosier. Hillary introduced the Russia hoax to us in the 2016 debate. This was during her email scandal. Looks like a diversion. Then we find out that the FBI is investigating it. Flynn gets fired. It all looks fishy to me. But then we get the Stzrok-Page texts. That created serious doubt at that point. And that's why I disbelieved all that. Plus they just acting like a bunch of conmen.

So you've got nothing like the Stzrok-Page texts. textsI could go on to give more reasons that you should have doubted the Steele dosier. I did during that time. You never did.

Comment

• Hunter Biden’s lawyer tried to get the hard drive back before the story broke. The NYP called them for comment so they tried to get a hold of it.

Comment

• Hey Trumpster, no matter what you say on Biden, Trump did 1000 times worse.
                          Suck it...
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• You have no receipts.

Comment

• I haven't the slightest idea if this silly story is true or false and assume it doesn't matter either way; nobody (or almost nobody) will switch their vote based on this, let alone their basic beliefs. It's not worth the bother of looking into the technical arguments, etc. for me. Of more interest: Twitter and Facebook worked to actively suppress the story, particularly Twitter. The idea that this is out of respect for the truth is risible; wild-ass rumors, including wild-ass rumors about political figures, are perfectly common and normal for both platforms. Nobody put that kind of cautious lid on the Steele Dossier. These two were merely protecting Joe Biden, a courtesy they would never dream of extending to Trump.

No, this does not violate the First Amendment--that's impossible. It doesn't constitute "interference in an election" or whatever. But there are and will be repercussions. Now even more conservatives will seek alternative outlets for freely gathering and disseminating information, furthering their isolation from the Blue-dominated mainstream. Biden had the election in the bag before this, and could easily have survived its full exposure; FB and Twitter behaved stupidly.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X