No announcement yet.

Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And of course, herd immunity will not really work for COVID-19.
    The Trump administration this week promoted a theory that calls for people at low risk of contracting COVID-19 to return to schools, sports, and the...
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• 218,000 and climbing, and all Trump can do is hold more spreader events.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump super spreader event in Georgia yesterday...

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• When you try to spread hysteria but people love Trump too much.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Didn't he call this whole thing a hoax early on? I mean, long before he went into hospital for it.
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Didn't he call this whole thing a hoax early on? I mean, long before he went into hospital for it.
                He called the attempt to spread hysteria a hoax.

Comment

• Sounds like he's just being hysteric about democrat's criticism towards him.
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Sounds like he's just being hysteric about democrat's criticism towards him.
                    You're talking about people that get hysterical if you wave an American flag and wear a MAGA hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You're talking about people that get hysterical if you wave an American flag and wear a MAGA hat.

They should wave an Australian flag

Comment

• Pfizer vaccine now rolling off production line.

Pfizer has already made “several hundred thousand doses” of a potential coronavirus vaccine as it prepares to seek emergency use in the US by November. The drugmaker told the Mail on Sunday that&nb…

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Pfizer vaccine now rolling off production line.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/18/pfizer...w-video-shows/
                          Have you asked your doctor for it yet?
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• No. I don't want it.

Comment

• Pfizer's open letter says that they aren't yet able to confirm the vaccine works or is safe.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Maybe by next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X