X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Sorry, but punishing people for celebrating is worse, by a long shot.

Cases started to spike and more Americans Die thanks to all the moronic Trump minions celebrating...
    I guess you don't consider death all that important, you just want to celebrate instead while causing American Deaths.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Sorry, but punishing people for celebrating is worse, by a long shot.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied

At least my last words will be, "Call it the China Virus, because it came from China."
    It may have come from China, but Trump and his minions helped spread it and made it worse...
    But that's right, you don't about other people. You just don't want to be uncomfortable wearing a paper mask.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied

At least my last words will be, "Call it the China Virus, because it came from China."
    Well, your last words won't be better or worsse than "There is no Coronavirus" or simply "Aaargh".

More important would be how many people you unknowingly infected by running around without mask and social distancing
    (when you had no symptomes yet, but already were infectious)

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Feel free to run around with all our alt right friends, and don't wear masks, and get really close to each other, and cram as many people as you can into a room.
    Darwin in action...

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    You're the one who keeps calling people nazis.

• Ming
    replied
    It's not really godwinizing when people literally call for people to be punished for celebrating holidays.

Feel free to run around with all our alt right friends, and don't wear masks, and get really close to each other, and cram as many people as you can into a room.
    Darwin in action...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    It's not really godwinizing when people literally call for people to be punished for celebrating holidays.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Shut up, you godwinizing blowhard. This is the coronavirus thread.

Vaccinations continue to roll out very slowly, as the federal government can't be bothered to provide leadership or direction on distribution.

We're now over 21 MILLION cases in the US (currently 218,967 per day on average) with 363,565 dead, including another 1,987 yesterday (7-day moving avg = 2,702). That's more dead Americans than the population of Anaheim. And the sad part is, based on global figures, most of these deaths were preventable by just following scientific recommendations.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Nazis and commies all need to go back to Germany.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Kid obviously cannot mean me.
    Trumpists would call Nazis "Brothers" (or "fellow Trumpists").

I, as an european (and therefore far left of Trump and his own), would be called a communist by them
    You Germans gave Hitler power because of all the commies making trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Just like Trump... back stepping after every stupid comment.
    Kid obviously cannot mean me.
    Trumpists would call Nazis "Brothers" (or "fellow Trumpists").

I, as an european (and therefore far left of Trump and his own), would be called a communist by them

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    You sound like a Nazi.
    I was agreeing with the nazi.
    Just like Trump... back stepping after every stupid comment.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    No. They should have all their property taken away and confined to solitary confinement for celebrating the new year. I was agreeing with the nazi.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    You sound like a Nazi.
    Kid concedes again... NAZI has been called.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X