X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming
    replied
    I have a simple agenda... SAVE AMERICAN LIVES
    Your agenda also seems simple... I WANT MY COMFORT AND SCREW everybody else.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    No... it's not a contest... AMERICANS ARE DYING, one every 33 seconds. And Trump has done nothing to slow it down and protect American lives.

But.. it seems like the majority of Americans weren't down on Trump's agenda... Because he got tossed out of office.
    So now it's time to give the Democrats their shot, whether you like it or not, it's reality.
    Well this is a repeated lie. You keep lying so I say you just push your agenda just like Biden obviously does.

And no I will not comply. I'll be countering you.

Leave a comment:

• BlackCat
    replied
    Interesting little tweet :

Why a SARS-CoV-2 variant that's 50% more transmissible would in general be a much bigger problem than a variant that's 50% more deadly. A short thread
    The same happens if there are larger superspreader events, but since it's science and math, then Kiddy probably will call it fake news invented by the chinese and promoted by dems.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    No... it's not a contest... AMERICANS ARE DYING, one every 33 seconds. And Trump has done nothing to slow it down and protect American lives.

But.. it seems like the majority of Americans weren't down on Trump's agenda... Because he got tossed out of office.
    So now it's time to give the Democrats their shot, whether you like it or not, it's reality.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    It's not a contest.

The Democrats have an agenda and I'm not down with it, at all.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Well we know Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself... so I'll take my chances with a President who will at least try to do something to help slow this virus down, instead of doing nothing but pouting like Trump

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    They don't give a F about you.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You people have ****ed this country with your tyranny. One year of this bull**** is too much. I won't stand for it.
    "You people"....
    One American dying every 33 seconds from a disease that a bunch of morons is helping to spread, while they follow a ranting lunatic who does nothing... Four years of this BS is too much, and that's why Trump lost.
    Looking forward to a Government which actually cares about the people... Good riddance...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    China is still blocking scientists from going into China to study the origin of the virus.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You people have ****ed this country with your tyranny. One year of this bull**** is too much. I won't stand for it.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    It is my right, and everyone else's. At any rate, you don't talk about Democrats doing whatever they want so evidently you only care about telling people that they don't have any rights.
    I want EVERYBODY to wear a mask and follow the common sense guidelines to HELP AMERICA get through this crisis.
    And yes, Democrats are asshats as well... But many more of the morons out there helping to spread covid are Trump minions... They follow his example.
    And sorry, your discomfort is a lame ass excuse. It's totally selfish and ignores the crisis facing America.
    One American dead every 33 seconds... deal with your discomfort.
    True Americans are working together to do whatever they can to slow the spread and keep more Americans alive.
    We all have the RIGHT to LIVE.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    commented on 's reply
    More of that kind of crap Kid and you will be gone for a while... Discuss or take your crap somewhere else

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    F off nazi.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Ignoring masks and social distancing during a pandemic is not a right. It's assault.
    Your claim that anything mildly inconvenient is a violation of your imagined fake "rights" is pathetic.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    It is my right, and everyone else's. At any rate, you don't talk about Democrats doing whatever they want so evidently you only care about telling people that they don't have any rights.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X