In Other News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Just another nonsense response from a brain dead trump cult member.

All three Arizona audits have come to the same conclusion... no massive fraud and Trump lost.
    But please keep sending your cult leader money and believing his lies.
    If I didn't just show you the fraud you wouldn't have started telling me that I think Trump got more votes. You know this is obvious.,
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      From what we have seen, most recounts have yielded more Biden and less Trump votes, so it stands to reason that all the fraud was coming from the republicans.
      The Biden votes are those that can't be verified as legit. That's why he has more votes. This isn't rocket science sir.

Comment

• What exactly did you show that actually proves the massive fraud Trump keeps lying about...
        Oh that's right, nada.
        You have NO PROOF and just continue sprouting the alt right/Trump fantasy bullet points.

Only the brain dead think that Trump won. welcome to the crowd
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You wouldn't just keep on with the strawman.

Comment

• Now you call FACTS strawman... classic kid BS.
            You and the Trumpettes have YET TO SHOW ANY PROOF of massive fraud.
            But keep being a brain dead cult member. We expect it of you
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The audit showed the votes that couldn't be verified. All you have to do is look at the audit. Stop saying nobody showed anything. That's a lie.

Comment

• The audit did NOT PROVE ANY MASSIVE FRAUD... and IT SHOWED TRUMP LOST. PERIOD
                Why don't you actually look at the audit instead of just parroting Trumps childish rants.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• My claim is that the election was rigged. Fraud is a term for a criminal act. There are 74,000 absentee ballot mail-in records missing and other irregularities. These votes count BECAUSE THE E:ECTION WAS RIGGED.

Comment

• FIXED
                    Getting desperate now...
                    Just keep drinking the kool aid. Just another brain dead republican.

Most of the claims the audit "showed" have been proven wrong or simply ignorant mistakes by a company that had no clue about elections and should never have been tasked with doing so.
                    But I guess the trump sheep will believe anything he says.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That's not a defense.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That wasn't an audit.

• You have no proof it was fixed or that there was massive fraud... all the facts say neither occured.
                      But as the perfect trump sheep that you are, you just can't believe anything but him
                      But we expect that from repugs like you.

Get back to us when you have ANY PROOF that it was FIXED or there was MASSIVE FRAUD.
                      Nobody has found anything so far, and the reason is simple. Biden won fair and square and Trump lost because he was a moron.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Don't need any proof. People can believe what's obvious. When they see the fake news reporting this they way they do and covering for the government they can make their own opinions. Nobody needs any proof to disagree with you.

Comment

• Thanks for summing it up for all of us. You don't need proof or facts, just keep pulling stuff out of your ass.
                          The rest of us will continue to live in reality... you know, with proof and facts.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• When you act like that I know that you know they rigged it and that it's obvious. That's why people act like that. That's why they do the fake news.

Comment

• Typical nonsense response... just making up more stuff, as usual
                              Again, let us know whenever you can actually prove any of your BS. Unlike you, thinking people like the facts.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X