Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7ne8k1fvgdp71.jpg?width=736&auto=webp&s=5a11939d6bd4e311e668a6f978e9eb1d94efc0f4.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	9424737
    Here's the important news that isn't being reported ...

1) None of the County's election numbers match.
    2) Ballot images "corrupt or missing."
    3) Election data apparently intentionally deleted.
    4) Illegal ballots counted from people who had moved.
    5) Ballots duplicated "more than once," missing serial numbers.

and more.

So obviously an audit was needed. We need further investigation. Anyone doing anything to block further investigation or discouraging further investigation is a threat to our democracy, not the other way around, which is what they want you to believe by reported selected facts.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• LOL
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Gee... how much money spent just to see Trump lost yet again, and by even more votes...
        (and who knows, maybe Trump will actually spend the money he collected from his conned sheep to "stop the steal" or maybe he will just spend it on himself and his staff, like what he is actually doing)
        But Kid is still faithfully posting the alt right propaganda, even though no massive fraud was found and Trump still lost.
        And News Flash Kid... many of points have already been debunked, but keep posting the propaganda.

Trump lost... FACT.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Here's the important news that isn't being reported ...

1) None of the County's election numbers match.
          2) Ballot images "corrupt or missing."
          3) Election data apparently intentionally deleted.
          4) Illegal ballots counted from people who had moved.
          5) Ballots duplicated "more than once," missing serial numbers.

and more.

So obviously an audit was needed. We need further investigation. Anyone doing anything to block further investigation or discouraging further investigation is a threat to our democracy, not the other way around, which is what they want you to believe by reported selected facts.
          Trump came second so Biden came first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Gee... how much money spent just to see Trump lost yet again, and by even more votes...
            (and who knows, maybe Trump will actually spend the money he collected from his conned sheep to "stop the steal" or maybe he will just spend it on himself and his staff, like what he is actually doing)
            But Kid is still faithfully posting the alt right propaganda, even though no massive fraud was found and Trump still lost.
            And News Flash Kid... many of points have already been debunked, but keep posting the propaganda.

Trump lost... FACT.
            I actually posted the entire truth. But you don't like to hear the truth. It's inconvenient to you.

Comment

• Trump lost the election. He lost. Sleepy Joe trumped Trump.

Comment

• Zurich, SwitzerlandVoters in Switzerland, one of the last Western European countries that still bans gay marriage, will decide in a referendum on Sunday whether to allow same-sex couples to get married and adopt children.

The federal government and parliament have already approved the amended law, but opponents led by the right-wing Swiss People's Party (SVP) forced a referendum on the issue under Switzerland's system of direct democracy.

According to the latest opinion poll, supporters of same-sex marriage were in the lead, with 63% of respondents saying they were in favor, but the "no" campaign has gathered steam over the last weeks.
                First indications from the vote are expected at around 10.30 GMT (4.30 a.m ET) and the final result is due later in the day.
                The amended law will make it possible for same-sex couples to get married, and to adopt children unrelated to them. Married lesbian couples would also be allowed to have children through sperm donation, currently legal only for married heterosexual couples.

It will also make it easier for foreign spouses of a Swiss individual to get citizenship.
                Switzerland agreed to legalize civil marriage and the right to adopt children for same-sex couples by a nearly two-thirds majority in a referendum on Sunday, making it one of the last countries in Western Europe to legalise gay marriage.
                Blah

Comment

I actually posted the entire truth. But you don't like to hear the truth. It's inconvenient to you.
                  Your "entire truth" does not prove anything. It surely doesn't prove massive fraud or that Trump Won.
                  Three audits and still NOTHING.
                  But for the Trump Cult, they will believe any little scrap just to keep their fantasy alive.
                  It is to be expected of all the brain dead cult followers.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                    Uncle Sparky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Besides audits, there have been numerous court cases, where the 'evidence' was found lacking, and at least one of Trump lead lawyers lost their license for their 'efforts'.

• Another strawman.

Comment

Another strawman.
                    Just another nonsense response from a brain dead trump cult member.

All three Arizona audits have come to the same conclusion... no massive fraud and Trump lost.
                    But please keep sending your cult leader money and believing his lies.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Like I said, you don't care about the fraud, because there is no way anyone can be that stupid.

Comment

• Stupid are people that ignore the results of three audits, even one they paid for.
                        I care about fraud, but I also care about morons that act like a baby because he lost and can't accept it.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You say you care about the fraud, but when people talk about the fraud you start with the strawman again. FACT!

Comment

• When you find some real massive fraud... please let us know.
                            Until then... Just another cult member...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• From what we have seen, most recounts have yielded more Biden and less Trump votes, so it stands to reason that all the fraud was coming from the republicans.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                                Broken_Erika commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Most electoral fraud is usually committed by republicans

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Most electoral fraud is usually committed by [strikeout]republicans[/strikeout]
                                Correction: Most electoral fraud is usually committed by conservatives.
                                We have less (obvious) cheating in Canada, but it can usually be traced back to the Conservative Party.
                                Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 26, 2021, 15:00.
                            Working...
                            X