No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Trump tried to use the force because it can have strong influence on the weak minded. Worked for a while on jan 6. Fortunately the dark side didn't win.
    Blah

Comment

• I'm fairly certain that Trumpy doesn't realize the ramifications of having Secret Service assigned to him for the rest of his life... if he gets a subpoena, or a warrant is issued for his arrest, he won't be able to duck it.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Mr. Beijing is now occupying the WH.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Mr. Beijing is now occupying the WH.
          Mitch McConnell?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Mr Russia now occupying Mar-a-Lago... assuming the local don't throw him out
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Mr. Beijing is now occupying the WH.
              Great. The NAZI is back.
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• In our first day of service to our new Chinese overlords, the USA is rejoining the World Health Organization.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                  Uncle Sparky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can go back to moderately disliking the US president and all that he stands for.
                  Maybe Kidiot's **new ** persona will be Chinese... or maybe Uyghur!

• The pen is mightier than the sword... As Biden follows Trump's example by using executive orders to undo a lot of Trump Crap.
                He's going to be really busy since there is so much to undo.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  The pen is mightier than the sword... As Biden follows Trump's example by using executive orders to undo a lot of Trump Crap.
                  He's going to be really busy since there is so much to undo.
                  He doesn't know anything about what Trump did. He just reads a teleprompter.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Haha. That’s a step up from a man who is constantly surprised and random adlibs as he reads the prompter.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• That actually sounds like Biden.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I despised Trump and I despise Biden and I despise Harris more than I despise Trump and Biden put together.

There has been a changing of the **** at the White House.

Comment

• EPW
                          EPW commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ambitious women are intimidating to many men, it seems.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Actually, Sparky, that change to constant coverage is much more about Fox News, especially in the post-9/11 era, and the reaction to their constant onslaught from others.

• self biased
                          self biased commented
                          Editing a comment
                          9-11 really did change everything.[/robocon]

• Now that this election is over maybe this thrade can finally fall off the page.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                        Now that this election is over maybe this thrade can finally fall off the page.

This thrade has changed your life.

Comment

• I am bumping this thrade so it will be back on the first page, at the top where AAHZ can see it.

Comment

Working...
                          X