Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post

Nah, not a 'he'. It was a squad of cap police pulling aside the barricade, not when "antifa" broke in. See if I can find the vid...
    They couldn't be stopped. You have to look at all the videos. There's no way that small force was going to stop them.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That doesn't show how many protesters were trying to get in.

Comment

• Even if Biden gets in...don't despair of course. He may become pres, but Jesus is the son of God. The whole mess, this Earth, has to crash eventually. Is it now? Doubt it, but we'll see. Will happen though, before the 2nd coming. Keep that tucked away, bring it out when things go bad. Pray...
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That doesn't show how many protesters were trying to get in.
          No, it shows only how they got past the barricades.

Comment

• This is the vid shows how they got in... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_q39nLp_U

Comment

• That building is secure...

Comment

Even if Biden gets in...don't despair of course. He may become pres, but Jesus is the son of God. The whole mess, this Earth, has to crash eventually. Is it now? Doubt it, but we'll see. Will happen though, before the 2nd coming. Keep that tucked away, bring it out when things go bad. Pray...

Comment

No, it shows only how they got past the barricades.
                  Yeah, but it doesn't show the multitude. That barricade isn't made to stop a multitude.

Comment

This is the vid shows how they got in... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V_q39nLp_U
                    Considerable multitude in this vid...

Comment

• More on the General in this vid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU56LYTl-HQ

Comment

• Everyone but Kid is talking the same mocking crap as last time I was here. No new intel from the Left, just reaction and drama. Easy as pie.

Comment

• Funny though, seems to have stopped for the moment. Stunned silence or beddy time? Maybe I'll run a Tuberski. ...nah, meaningless these days.

Comment

• We are all too busy laughing our asses off at a couple of looney tunes talking about their crazy conspiracy theories as if they were reality...
                            Dream on guys...
                            Now Lancer, I know you are just having fun and trying to pull some chains. On the other hand, Kid actually believes all the crap.
                            Any bets on whether Biden gets sworn in on schedule and Trump is shown the exit... Come on, put up some real money to back your silly claims.. Just do it
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 30% of Trump voters agree with the storming of the Capitol. 74 million voted for Trump. That's 22.2m. I was pretty close with 30m guess.

Comment

• So a little under 7% of the population. 13% of Apartheid South Africa was white.

Comment

Working...
                                X