X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Trumos account on Twitter now has been permanently banned

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topic...uspension.html
    Not only that but the left is conspiring to massively purge the right. They are using the riot at the Capitol as justification, similar to the way the Nazis used the burning of the Reichstag to take power.

Google Play and Apple have removed the Parler app. The site is overwhelmed with new users. Either that or they are somehow making it not work.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Not only that but the left is conspiring to massively purge the right.
      That is probably the most idiotic statement that Kiddy has ever made

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        The GOP is considering a massive purge of the far far right.

• This gets funnier every day!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell have had their Twitter accounts revoked.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

That is probably the most idiotic statement that Kiddy has ever made
          He's outdoing himself day after day
          Blah

Comment

• Trump currently is running out of accounts fast, trying to circumvent his Twitter ban

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...ned-trump.html

First he tried to post on the official POTUS-Account ... but those posts were deleted by Twitter.

Then Trump tried to use the account of the Trump-Campaign which resulted in a permaban of the Trump Campaign account on Twitter.
            Finally the digital director of he Trump campaign took steps to prepare his own account for the takeover by Trump (by renaming it @DonaldTrump),
            which resulted in a Permaban as well.

So, how long, do you guess, will it take till Donnie will have burned the accounts of his family members as well?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm sure he'll whine about being oppressed by BigTech again.
              Blah

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                If an infant whines in the White House that he can't use twitter, does anybody hear him?

Trump currently is running out of accounts fast, trying to circumvent his Twitter ban

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...ned-trump.html

First he tried to post on the official POTUS-Account ... but those posts were deleted by Twitter.

Then Trump tried to use the account of the Trump-Campaign which resulted in a permaban of the Trump Campaign account on Twitter.
              Finally the digital director of he Trump campaign took steps to prepare his own account for the takeover by Trump (by renaming it @DonaldTrump),
              which resulted in a Permaban as well.

So, how long, do you guess, will it take till Donnie will have burned the accounts of his family members as well?
              He didn't break the Twitter rules or even do anything wrong at all, but I guess that doesn't matter to you because you just love to see the voice of millions get censored so that oligarchs have more power.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the permanent Twitter ban is over the top.

• Twitter enforcing its rules is not censorship. He agreed to terms and conditions and can use the service only as long as he follows the rules set in there. They determined he incited others, they offed him. That's fully within their authority.

Not that you'd be interested in those little details of course.
              Blah

Comment

He didn't break the Twitter rules or even do anything wrong at all, but I guess that doesn't matter to you because you just love to see the voice of millions get censored so that oligarchs have more power.
                Well, Twitter sees it differently, as they explained in their statement about the reasons for Trumps Permaban.
                And as a private company, Twitter has every right to rnforce (and i9nterpet) its own rulers as it sees fit.

No censorship at all ... just a termination of a contract Trump had with a private company, because of him (in the eyes ofthe company) violating the TOS
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Well, Twitter sees it differently, as they explained in their statement about the reasons for Trumps Permaban.
                  And as a private company, Twitter has every right to rnforce (and i9nterpet) its own rulers as it sees fit.

No censorship at all ... just a termination of a contract Trump had with a private company, because of him (in the eyes ofthe company) violating the TOS
                  Twitter has taken advantage of the American people by gaining special privilege through the government. That has given them a terrifying amount of power of us. They are now using that power to get more power and silence Americans. You're fine with this because you suck lemons.

Comment

You're fine with this because you suck lemons.
                    Another CLASSIC Kid response...
                    I totally disagree with the Twitter Perma Ban... A limited ban for breaking their rules, yes. Fair and to be expected since it is their platform and their rules. However, the Perma Ban seems over the edge to me. And while "some" claim they have special privileges, that's not unlike many other industries who the government gives advantages too... The actual power of Twitter comes from how somebody uses, as Trump has proved. He has become a master of welding it's power to push his agenda and bully/destroy his enemies. But, Trump has other alternatives to continue to push his agenda on the world, but they just aren't as big as Twitter.
                    I also think this Perma Ban will bite Twitter in the ass in the long run. Many legislators have put the social media sites in their cross hairs, fairly or not... and this only makes them a bigger target to those.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Another CLASSIC Kid response...
                      I totally disagree with the Twitter Perma Ban... A limited ban for breaking their rules, yes. Fair and to be expected since it is their platform and their rules. However, the Perma Ban seems over the edge to me. And while "some" claim they have special privileges, that's not unlike many other industries who the government gives advantages too... The actual power of Twitter comes from how somebody uses, as Trump has proved. He has become a master of welding it's power to push his agenda and bully/destroy his enemies. But, Trump has other alternatives to continue to push his agenda on the world, but they just aren't as big as Twitter.
                      I also think this Perma Ban will bite Twitter in the ass in the long run. Many legislators have put the social media sites in their cross hairs, fairly or not... and this only makes them a bigger target to those.
                      They haven't just banned the President. They have banned many people and they have censored a lot of important information. The worst thing they do is say a tweet incites violence when it doesn't. They smear their own users. The people that built their platform. It's disgusting.

But again, Trump is the voice of millions. He isn't just one man. Twitter is now a propaganda tool for the Democrats but all Americans built them up to what they are today.

Comment

They haven't just banned the President. They have banned many people and they have censored a lot of important information. The worst thing they do is say a tweet incites violence when it doesn't. They smear their own users. The people that built their platform. It's disgusting.

But again, Trump is the voice of millions. He isn't just one man. Twitter is now a propaganda tool for the Democrats but all Americans built them up to what they are today.
                        Only disgusting to you and Trumps cult members.
                        What you call "important information" is usually total lies and conspiracy theories...
                        You say it doesn't incite violence, simply an opinion that many don't agree with it.
                        Twitter has been the Trumps primary propaganda tool for his years, and BOTH parties use it, so to imply it's only a tool for the Democrats is laughable.
                        It's their platform and their rules... If the rules piss some people off, there are alternatives... just like the alt right can continue using alt right sites to push their propaganda out there, there are other social media platforms that Trump can use.
                        Hell, Trump could even start his own "Twitter" competitor... he's got the followers who would probably support it.
                        Whining about this is total BS... it's like whining that Fox News or the New York times should be forced to provide crap they don't want to...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's not people disagreeing with it. It's people lying and saying they disagree with it. Your hypocrisy has been demonstrated. That's how you tell what people actually believe.

Again, there's all kinds of incitement going on on Twitter that Democrats and Twitter don't care about.

And if this is the America that you've been waiting for I'll just take your word for it. But it can only get worse from here, and all of you will be celebrating I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                          X