No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish, a just and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• A f*cking clowns from the parallel universe!!!

(yes, I know that this movie have been shoot by the Russian director)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
          With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish, a just and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.
          If we could put things back together back then, can do it now, either way. I just hope a lot of folks don't have to kill each other to get there.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            That is easy. Accept that your guy lost and move on.

• But, killing one who doesn't follow your pattern - this is how you solve your disputes!

So, get ready for an armed band of concerned citizens!
          (who has been robbed during this elections)

Go, America, go!!!

Kill yourself!!!

Comment

• We will miss you, I swear!

Comment

• The GOP lawmakers who met with Trump on Friday committed to letting that certification process play out and undercut the false claims of nationwide voter fraud that Trump and his allies have continued to peddle.

"As legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan's electors, just as we have said throughout this election," Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield said in a joint statement after the meeting.
              from: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/20/p...ump/index.html

Blah

Comment

• PUTIN WINS by RAZJEBALITY!!!

(don't try to translate this word - it's mixture of "f*ck" and "fatality")
                Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 07:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No Ming. It's an expert opinion. It's math.
                  Polls also are math.
                  And they predicted Biden to win with a higher margin than he did
                  (they also in 2016 predicted Trump to (with high probability) not win at all).

Math only is as reliable as the data it is based upon ...
                  also, especially with statistics, there can be right methods and wrong mathematical methods to be used on the given data
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 21, 2020, 07:39.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                    Proteus_MST commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks but no thanks, I exclusively lick mistresses

• Serb
                    Serb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just tell me what it is for a German (the one of the most Goddamn proud Nations in history) to be a US b!tch?
                    Did we scare you THAT MUCH during our last time sparring?
                    You are a disgrace of former you, Germany!
                    A defeated Nation!
                    Last edited by Serb; November 21, 2020, 07:50.

• Serb
                    Serb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "Thanks but no thanks, I exclusively lick mistresses"

That's a good thing to do, no doubt!
                    But, how can you call the one a "mistresses", if she has her d!ck right into your as$ and commands you to lick her faster?

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Polls also are math.

Math only is as reliable as the data it is based upon ...
                  also, especially with statistics, there can be right methods and wrong mathematical methods to be used on the given data
                  IMO the polls were all fake. That's why they were so wrong.

But most of the polls, if you judged by them gave Trump a 5% chance at least. The statistical chance of Joe Biden winning without fraud is less than 1%, using statistical analysis.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That sequence of sentences makes no sense whatsoever.

• The Trump team has the data from the server confiscated in Frankfurt Germany.

Comment

• Check this news trend Kid...they got em by the short hairs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx9EWjiE2hw
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll check that out. I think I had him subscribed but YouTube fcked me again.

• Because Ming says my sources are YouTube...

"According to Trump Recount Committee member Brian Trascher during a November 18 interview on Newsmax, servers in Germany belonging to Dominion have already been seized and are now being analyzed for evidence. “Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we’re starting to get some raw data off of that,” Trascher said. “I want everybody to listen to me. The things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.” He warned that once it became clear to the Deep State and the Left that Trump would secure another term, terror mobs would be unleashed in American cities to terrorize and destroy."

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Polls also are math.
                  Your Trump avatar looks pixelated on my display. But maybe it's just cuz he's still a bit shaken from his election loss
                  Blah

Comment

• What the f*ck the servers of your corrupted fraud election system were doing in Germany in the first place?

Would we hear a story about the "German hackers" soon?

Comment

• giblets
                      giblets commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's fake news.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Russia hoax was fake news dummy.
                  Working...
                  X