No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all see who the real snowflakes are.
    Poll(s) of the week President Trump’s refusal to accept the outcome of the election has sown distrust in the election, especially among Republicans. According t…
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• It's right to distrust the establishment and the election system Mr Sheep.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump win in PA, several thousand thrown out.

Comment

• Comment

• Numbers don’t lie’: Georgia secretary of state set to certify Joe Biden’s victory
            Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Friday “numbers don’t lie” as he prepared to certify election results that have President-elect Joe Biden the winner of the state’s 16 electoral votes.

A manual recount of the election results, ordered by Raffensperger and released Thursday night, reaffirmed Biden won the state over President Donald Trump by 12,284 votes. By state law, the secretary of state must certify the results Friday.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Numbers don't lie."

You fall for anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                "Numbers don't lie."

You fall for anything
                Coming from a guy that supports the party of QAnon...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Raffensberger is Republican btw. He's just corrupt af, so you like him. But that's the party of QAnon.

Comment

• Again, please post where I said I "liked" him. Oh, that's right, you can't
                      I was just posting an actual news story. Not some conspiracy theory.
                      And since one Republican is corrupt, in your opinion, using Kid logic, that makes all Republicans corrupt.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Statistical evidence isn't a conspiracy theory
                        I’ve seen his ‘evidence’. It is clear he either has no understanding of how to use statistics, or more likely, is wilfully lying and attempting to mislead.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

I’ve seen his ‘evidence’. It is clear he either has no understanding of how to use statistics, or more likely, is wilfully lying and attempting to mislead.
                          Well you probably don't bat an eye if someone tells you that they flipped a coined 10,000 times and got heads everytime.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pretty pathetic that Trump has so little evidence of actual vote fraud that he's actually substitute a statistical theory for actual facts.

• Not if it’s a two headed coin. No.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Again, please post where I said I "liked" him. Oh, that's right, you can't
                            I was just posting an actual news story. Not some conspiracy theory.
                            And since one Republican is corrupt, in your opinion, using Kid logic, that makes all Republicans corrupt.
                            So when the guy says "Numbers don't lie" all you think is that you are reporting news, or do you think there is something fishy going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                              Not if it’s a two headed coin. No.
                              I don't know if you actually looked at his numbers or not. I don't know if you understand them or not. But essentially he's saying that in his election a bunch of votes came in with exactly the same ratio. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Comment

• Dauphin
                                Dauphin commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You’re link was him spouting views with no data. Where is the data supporting his position? I’ve seen a video on Michigan, and it was farcical.

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It's on his website. I can post it later. But you accused him of being a conspiracy theorist. Again, statistical evidence and destruction of the audit trail is not a conspiracy theory. Maybe you do different math. That's not the same thing.

• Dauphin
                                Dauphin commented
                                Editing a comment
                                He’s a conspiracy theorist because of past claims he’s made. He claims he invented e-mail and that Covid 19 was engineered by a bio-tech firm.
                            Working...
                            X