• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs are bad, mkay.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for somebody to actually post proof of "ALL THIS FRAUD" that the Repubs keep talking about.
      And actual proof that the voting machines are "rigged".

So far, NOBODY HAS. They just make wild ass claims, and so far, they have been laughed out of court.

Trumps appointees have not found any... It's only Trumps ramblings and his cult followers making claims that aren't backed up by ANYTHING
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ted Striker
        Ted Striker commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought "making **** up" was a valid legal argument?

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Alternative facts are the key to this administration.

• https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-overload-helps-fake-news-spread-and-social-media-knows-it/
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Georgia recount is done now. No significant change.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Counting US Presidential votes in a former Soviet Republic? You crazy Americans!

• Ted Striker
          Ted Striker commented
          Editing a comment
          Stalin would be proud

• Trump still isn't tired of losing.

Comment

• Meanwhile hero of 9/11 turned serial liar wannabe Perry Mason Rudy is melting! Is this where the $20,000 per day is going? Will Pence's fly come in and lay eggs in the goop?

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think Rudy went out before his hair dye was completely set.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Ted Striker
              Ted Striker commented
              Editing a comment
              Fake news pchang! This is obviously a deep state antifa plot to overthrow the police and steal the election. Everyone knows Rudy is a bastion of goodness and justice so OF COURSE they are trying to take the iron man down. Domino theory means you take out Rudy and the rest will fall. Extreme leftists are coming for us all! Runnnnnnn!!!!!!

• Looks like this was Rudy's "Blood, Sweat and Tears" moment. Compared to the original rather weak sauce (literally).
            Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              I'm still waiting for somebody to actually post proof of "ALL THIS FRAUD" that the Repubs keep talking about.
              And actual proof that the voting machines are "rigged".

So far, NOBODY HAS. They just make wild ass claims, and so far, they have been laughed out of court.

Trumps appointees have not found any... It's only Trumps ramblings and his cult followers making claims that aren't backed up by ANYTHING
              This is how the fake news operates. The lawyers prove their case in court, not before. But you larp, acting as though someone doesn't have proof because they haven't given you proof. You continue doing that even though people have pulled back the curtain on your silly game.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That's true Kid, now ignore your detractors. You know laughs and insults are next, so just roll with it.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  I think I called this fairly well over all. I said edge to Biden but that the polls were wildly off and that it would be much, much closer than anyone thinks. In fact the polls were off by about 9-12 points all to the benefit of the left (so the polling problem is systematic at this point) and Dems did massively worse in down ballot races. The Dems didn’t flip a single legislative body in any state, Dems in the House lost 11 seats (though they did pick up three others for a net of -8), and Dems had been claiming they’d pick up 5-7 seats in the Senate which didn’t happen. Even against Trump they could only manage a squeaker.

Dems better unscrew themselves before 2022 or they are going to have a blood bath with all the lost Congressional seats.
                  The probability of Biden winning without fraud is insignificant based on the mathematical evidence of fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
                    Latest news from the Independent is that Trump will announce his 2024 run as soon as Biden gets certified

i guess that’s his idea of a concession

So you MAGA guys have another 4 years of allowing yourselves to get ripped off, assuming the New York courts don’t convict him
                    You do know that certifying illegitimate votes is fraud, right?

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Three of those Presidents are a total disgrace.

Comment

• giblets
                          giblets commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You've thrown Dubya under the bus, wonder how long it is before you disavow ever supporting Trump?

• Sidney Powell confirmed that this server was seized.

Earlier today Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted  elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt. The video went viral. Andrea Widbur ...

Comment

Working...
                        X