No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he Orange County Supervisor of Elections posted a Twitter thread on Tuesday citing state turnout data, showing that Precinct 538 had voter turnout exceeding 100%.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what happens when you allow same day registration. In highly mobile areas (lots of transient housing) you can easily have a very large turn over between elections, So if Dr. Feelgood lives at a certain address was on the voting list but moved between elections, and Uncle & Auntie Sparky moved into the same address with their 2 voting aged children, and the Sparkys went to vote, they would be 'added on' the list.
      Also, if new buildings are added into a Precinct (we call them polls in Canada), the residents may or may not be on the voting list, even though they are entitled to vote in the area. One byelection I worked on about 15 years ago had several apartment blocks added between elections, that were not properly enumerated for the election. We had about 350 people register at the vote, so I'm fairly certain one of the polls had about a 200% turn out.

• Orange County, CA or the one in FL?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Orange County, CA or the one in FL?
      FL

Comment

• How is Donnie going?

Comment

• He's doing okay unfortunately.
          "

Comment

• I can never figure out what they are thinking in Florida.

There is still NC (or Georgia) to bring an early end to this.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• EPW
              EPW commented
              Editing a comment
              Not looking good in georgia.

• As I see he has called-up the ghostbusters with their miraculous benzine rays to help!

Comment

• Go, Donnie Go!!!!!

Johnie be good!!!!!

Comment

• Come on, let's dance!!!

Don't be so sob, people!!!

GOOOOO!!! DONNIE, GOOO!!!

Comment

• Give this world a chance to live another four years!

Comment

• On the other hand - why the f*ck do I care? You are the same Yanks!

The only difference is that in case of Johnie - it means an istant war and destruction, because he is braiddead, while in case of Donnie that means a time delay, because he is smart enough.

Comment

• Have a nice Maidan, America! Eat your own orange spring sh!t!

Comment

• And don't forget to put on your saucepans tommorow!

Comment

• Trump is doing pretty good with the non white voters. Not bad for a so called racist.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                            Uncle Sparky commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He's doing really well with the less educated of all races. The stupider, the more they love Trump!

• Gretchen Whitmer may have screwed up trying to be so liberal during the initial Coronavirus lockdown. Still early though.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                          X