No announcement yet.

Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump wasn't even elected by voters, he came to power because of a constitutional process...

Comment

• After reading letter I see that they do assert that the House Ds are trying to influence the 2020 election. They also seem to be particularly pissed about Schiff reading a fake transcript in front of America.

It doesn't read like they are trying to negotiate. It reads like "See you in court."
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Trump wasn't even elected by voters, he came to power because of a constitutional process...
        Ok. You can't disenfranchise the states.

Comment

• So do you think the court will stop an impeachment inquiry? I'm saying no.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't even know if it's going to court yet.

• John Solomon has proof that ...

1) Ukraine already was investigating Biden.
          2) The IC knew.

Epic fail

Comment

• Then you shouldn't be worried about any actions by the house. And the White House should cooperate to prove his innocence.

And guess what. Even if they were investigating already, Trump obviously didn't know so pressuring them to do so anyway is still illegal.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow. Of course you don't get it. The IC knew. The "whistleblower" is CIA. It's not bribery if Trump wasn't asking for a thing of value.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                No one is accusing Trump of bribery. Either you can't focus, or you're trying to change the subject.
                Kidiot.

• But Trump didn't know that. So to him it was of value. What part isn't clear.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                But Trump didn't know that. So to him it was of value. What part isn't clear.
                You don't know what Trump knew.

Comment

• So in your desire to believe anything that makes Trump look innocent, you're going to believe that he knew about it and then on an official phone call specifically asked for a favor?
                  Then tried to hide the contents of the phone call. WOW, just WOW

It would be easier to sell that he did do it but it's not worthy of impeachment. That I would actually give some credence. Nixon was taken down by the cover-up. The same could happen to Trump.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He didn't ask Zelensky to investigate Biden. He asked him to work with IG.
                    "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that. So whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

Comment

• You really are that gullible. Then why did Trump ask China to investigate Biden. Oh yeah, Trump was just joking.
                      Then Trump shouldn't have any problem cooperating since he's so innocent. He's got the senate tied up so he shouldn't have any issues.

The cover up is what's going to get him.

So do you still think the court will stop the impeachment inquiry? Two weeks self imposed ban is still up for offer. If you're so sure.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He said "China should investigate Biden." Talk about gullible.

Comment

• I believe the Ds are hiding exculpatory evidence from the people so I don't think this is going to court. I don't know what the Ds will do.

Comment

• I guess that means you don't want to bet.

Here's what was reported
                            Trump noted that the US was in trade talks with China and “if they don’t do what we want, we have tremendous, tremendous power”.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X