No announcement yet.

Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then why did they try to hide it at first?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That wasn't even a real negotiation. The diplomats to the negotiating. They work out the agreements. Trump was talking stupid. You really think that was two countries negotiating with each other? The real negotiation had nothing to do with Biden.
      That was one government bribing another... and yes, I agree, TRUMP WAS STUPID

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

That was one government bribing another... and yes, I agree, TRUMP WAS STUPID
        How is expecting them to abide by a treaty bribery
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yes, part of the treaty said "INVESTIGATE BIDEN" How precious.
          You did read that transcript didn't you? Where he specifically asked him to look into the Bidens.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Biden isn't as privileged as you think he is.

Comment

• Yeah, avoid the issue AGAIN. READ THE TRANSCRIPT. Or is that fake news too?
              Who here is defending Biden?
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Biden is not exempt from the treaty.

Comment

• Show me in the treaty. Have you even read the treaty? At least go find a source and post it here. I'm sure we'd all like to see it.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They did investigate Biden... I don't know if Ukraine ever signed a treaty that says they have to reopen a closed investigation because the US president needs help getting re-elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      They did investigate Biden... I don't know if Ukraine ever signed a treaty that says they have to reopen a closed investigation because the US president needs help getting re-elected.
                      First he started talking about the DNC server and Crowdstrike, which probably isn't under investigation either. Trump didn't know exactly what was being investigated and what wasn't. That's why we have to see what the diplomats were saying.

Comment

• Trump's brain is mush, he can't remember what he heard on Fox News and what he saw on conspiracy blogs, he just wants all the help he can get getting re-elected so he can stay out of jail another four years.

Comment

• So Kid, Are you admitting that investigating Biden wasn't written into the treaty?
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            Trump's brain is mush, he can't remember what he heard on Fox News and what he saw on conspiracy blogs, he just wants all the help he can get getting re-elected so he can stay out of jail another four years.
                            Staying out of jail is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              So Kid, Are you admitting that investigating Biden wasn't written into the treaty?
                              Who knows. Burisma is connected to the Atlantic Council.

Comment

• So of course, you made up your claim without any actual knowledge. So typical.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X