No announcement yet.

Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You believe means you have no facts to support it, just your gut I guess.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      I guess that means you don't want to bet.

Here's what was reported

Pretty sure you are looking at trees again. Please post the full transcript or video. I saw it and that's not what I saw.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You believe means you have no facts to support it, just your gut I guess.
        One word, Schiff.

Comment

• Got it right here. You have some explaining to do.

Comment

• Glad the Chinese basically told him to stuff it.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Of course. Biden is corrupt and so are they. But I don't know why you defend that corruption.

Comment

• Please post where I defended Biden. You won't be able to because I never did.
                Try again.
                I'm saying investigate them all. Like they did to Hillary for over 3 years without finding anything. If Hillary can take three years, Trump should be able to handle at least that.
                Let those guilty pay the price. Just like I hope Trump will.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You just said that you are glad that China isn't investigating Biden.

Comment

• Trey Gowdy has joined the Trump defense team.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, Mr. Benghazi himself. I'll bet his views on Executive Branch cooperation with congressional investigations has suddenly and radically changed...

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Two different things

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    You just said that you are glad that China isn't investigating Biden.
                    No I said
                    Glad the Chinese basically told him to stuff it.
                    I like anybody telling Trump to stuff it.
                    And ONE MORE TIME, I have no problem with them investigating Joe Biden.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No I said I like anybody telling Trump to stuff it.
                      And ONE MORE TIME, I have no problem with them investigating Joe Biden.
                      Has anyone ever told you that you aren't good at insulting people's intelligence?

Comment

Has anyone ever told you that you aren't good at insulting people's intelligence?
                        More nonsense from Kid
                        Either add to the discussion and stop your personal crap, or go somewhere else
                        Your act is getting old...
                        And posting a childish "I'm not going to read your posts anymore" falls in the category of more nonsense.

Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If telling you, you were wrong is insulting to you then I guess I'm better at it then you think.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If telling you, you were wrong is insulting to you then I guess I'm better at it then you think.
                            K

Comment

• VP is going to House D districts that Trump won in 2016 to campaign.

Comment

Working...
                              X