Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post

So... are you are actually claiming he didn't tweet it, or are you just keyboard challenged
    He ACTUALLY warned people about a hurricane!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He ACTUALLY warned people about a hurricane!
      And that's the best you can come up with to support his MISTAKE...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trump is the victim of presidential harassment so there is no equivalency.
        Did you even see the video where he was making fun of the mentally challenged person?. God, you are so clueless.
        If showing the president making a fool of himself is harassment, your definitions are pretty sick.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I get tired of debunking old fake news.

Comment

I get tired of ignoring old real news.
            FIFY
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You better watch CNN and get new fake news.

Comment

Recorded videos and tweets are not fake media. At least not to people that actually think and aren't those that suck on the teat of far right news sources.
                You're one of those that would be making excuses for Trump if he got caught on tape doing something.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You better watch CNN and get new fake news.
                  One more time Kidiot... Did he tweet it or not. We all await your answer.
                  But that's right, you will only respond with insults, change the subject, deflect to something else before admitting that Trump actually did MAKE A STUPID TWEET.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

At rah

Comment

Very convincing. Have the biggest liar in the US tell him he's wrong. You're the one that's stupid enough to believe anything that he says or tweets. I would say use your brain, but it's obvious you don't really have one.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

One more time Kidiot... Did he tweet it or not. We all await your answer.
                        But that's right, you will only respond with insults, change the subject, deflect to something else before admitting that Trump actually did MAKE A STUPID TWEET.
                        Are you still on about one tweet?! All he did was warn people about danger.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Very convincing. Have the biggest liar in the US tell him he's wrong. You're the one that's stupid enough to believe anything that he says or tweets. I would say use your brain, but it's obvious you don't really have one.
                          Funny how you said that video isn't fake news then say that I would lie about a video.

Comment

Where did I say you lied about the video? You think you come here to troll all of us but all you do is look like the dumbest person on the planet and give us ammo to laugh and ridicule you.

I just wonder what you get out of it. You put more effort into it then our mocking of you does. You come off as a insecure pathetic Kidiot.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you still on about one tweet?! All he did was warn people about danger.
                              You are the one that called the tweet fake news... so I ask again, did he actually make the tweet like is ACTUALLY RECORDED or is it just fake news like you keep trying to claim.
                              And if as you claim, he was only "warning people" then why did he warn THE WRONG PEOPLE. And then later, keep trying to convince people he didn't make a mistake?
                              JUST ASKING...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                                Where did I say you lied about the video? You think you come here to troll all of us but all you do is look like the dumbest person on the planet and give us ammo to laugh and ridicule you.

I just wonder what you get out of it. You put more effort into it then our mocking of you does. You come off as a insecure pathetic Kidiot.
                                Just admit that you lied about videos not ever being fake news. (I'm talking about the reporting)

CNN actually uses fake videos. That's something different. The video of Trump mocking that reporter isn't fake video. The reporting is fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X