No announcement yet.

Trump's Promise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to point out that what Trump released was NOT a transcript. It was edited. If what was released is considered “perfect” by Trump, one has to wonder what “imperfect” parts were cut out.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Baseless conspiracy theory
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah, it was so perfect, they had to stash it on a different server. COVER UP
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Separate servers are only bad if you're a woman.

Comment

• I think SCOTUS will just say there is no legit case for impeachment

Comment

• But you won't bet on it.
              It's not the court's place to decide that. That right is given to the House. So I don't see how they can deny it.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Where there is a will there's a way. They are very intelligent.

Comment

• More like where there's a partisan hack..............There's KAV
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think Thomas will lead the way.

Comment

• He's not partisan at all.
                      I think they'll be afraid of how bad it will look. Roberts won't go along with it.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It doesn't look bad. It looks good. You don't have a legit reason for an impeachment Inquiry. House DS have made a garbage load of comments in public stating that they just want to impeach the President. Don't get me started on Schiff's BS.

Comment

• SCOTUS will never let this become a precedent.

Comment

• It's pretty specific in the constitution. And it's the Senate that decides if it has any merit. It couldn't be clearer. The court is not involved at all.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Court is deciding if the President has to provide witness etc.... That's what they are deciding. They can make that decision based 9n the fact that the Inquiry has no legit basis.

Comment

• The result is the same. They don't get to decide the legitimacy of the inquiry. But we'll see if they want to totally ignore the constitution.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X