No announcement yet.

Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are going to delay it since forever and then it's going to get annuled. UK will not leave

Eagles - Hotel CaliforniaHotel California - Eagles Eagles - Hotel California Rest In Peace - Glenn Frey (1948-2016), thank you for this great song. #HotelCal...

Comment

• When Brexit featured on the news during a visit, she said, “They asked me how I voted, and I said I voted remain, and suddenly the atmosphere of the room completely changed.”

“They didn’t understand my point of view at all,” Ms. Raaphorst said. “They said, ‘Why wouldn’t you want this country to be great again? Why wouldn’t you want us to start trading with other global powers? Why wouldn’t you want us to be Great Britain?’ And they started talking about empire. I was absolutely stunned.”

“I wrote them a letter saying I was quite upset about what happened,” Ms. Raaphorst said. “They sent my son a letter saying that they just want to protect him from people coming in and out of the country that might hurt him.”
      Britain’s planned departure from the European Union has split homes and workplaces, friendships and marriages. The divide shows no sign of narrowing.

Wow, what a bunch of nutjobs

Comment

• Wow, serial post, dunno how that happened

I'd just wanted to say John Bercow took over. Ten days to go and nobody knows how it will play out
        Blah

Comment

• Xtuple post
          Blah

Comment

• Xtuple post
            Blah

Comment

• Xtuple post
              Blah

Comment

• Xtuple post
                Blah

Comment

• No deal is coming up, thank god. May can’t keep trying to pass the horrible and rejected EU slavery agreement unless it is materially and substantively changed. So either the EU changes the bull**** it is shoveling or no deal.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• What is extra hilarious is that this was written yesterday - before The Speaker's intervention!

Truly a Confederacy of Dinners!*

(Oerdin, who exactly are you trying to troll? Your retardedness is beyond the imagining of even John Kennedy O'Toole)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• You have two choices here: 1) Is the absolutely terrible poison pill which is the EU's dictated "agreement " which is designed to break up the UK ehile 2) Offers full independence with minor short term pain but medium to long term far greater upside.

In short, only an absolute fool and coward would prefer 1 to 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        You have two choices here: 1) Is the absolutely terrible poison pill which is the EU's dictated "agreement " which is designed to break up the UK ehile 2) Offers full independence with minor short term pain but medium to long term far greater upside.

In short, only an absolute fool and coward would prefer 1 to 2.
                        Well, so how would you solve the ireland question
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• There is no meaningful question to resolve. That is nothing less then a lie and distraction brought up by the EU and deserves no consideration what so ever.

If the EU actually cared, which I do not for even one second believe, then it can sign a true free teade ageeement with all of the UK without its usual crime misrepresentations. Juncker's ego won't allow such an intelligent and mutually beneficial agreement to occur so the best deal is no deal and walking away from that cancerous and fatally flawed organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            There is no meaningful question to resolve. That is nothing less then a lie and distraction brought up by the EU and deserves no consideration what so ever.
                            So you are for a border (with customs controls) between northern ireland and the republic of ireland?

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            If the EU actually cared, which I do not for even one second believe, then it can sign a true free teade ageeement with all of the UK without its usual crime misrepresentations. ...
                            You don't get to pick the raisins out of the cake ... you can have the free trade agreement by staying in the EU
                            (which would also mean that all the other benefits (like the EU subsidies for several UK towns) remain and your health system won't get hit hard (which will happen after Brexit when the masses of healthcare professional from the EU, which currently are in employment in british hospitals, decide to return to their home countries))
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Who's pissed in your cornflakes, Oerdin?

You were much nicer before, I mean mostly wrong, but you seemed a decent enough sort.

Now you're just spewing hate and bile about stuff you clearly have no idea about - it's a bad look dude - you're coming across as a total 48" douch...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Proteus, please stop lying. Numerous states not in the EU have free trade agreements. It is only the current **** stains in the Europe Commission who claim it is impossible to have free trade without paying the protection money and making yourself a slave. The EU is a disgusting, corrupt, and anti-democratic organization and that is why I welcome no deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X