Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    No deal is still the best deal!

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    It is funny because on the off topic topic page I see the red-haired woman as your avatar, but inside threads it's the default.

Leave a comment:

• I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson
    Technically all the images are still there, but the change to vB5 broke the reference to them. So vB violated Mobius. Though I changed the default avatar to the red eye teletubby ... not realizing just how evil I was for doing so. But totally would have still done it if I knew.
    Ok my bad.

It's just that everyone said how much they hated that red-haired CIV woman I had as an avatar and some changed it for a laugh.

Maybe the default avatar should have been no avatar? Or an explanation of what happened?

Could you do me a favour and change it back to the red-haired woman please.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Technically all the images are still there, but the change to vB5 broke the reference to them. So vB violated Mobius. Though I changed the default avatar to the red eye teletubby ... not realizing just how evil I was for doing so. But totally would have still done it if I knew.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    He probably does not realize that there was a server crash and all our images were lost.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Violation of your account?

Leave a comment:

• I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE
    MOBIUS, if you would stop using that shitty app Tapatalk for one minute, you would see that your avatar on the regular website is that of the Teletubby. You need to fix it on the website, as Tapatalk is useless except for emergencies.

I will wait while you fix it.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Maybe I'll keep it to remind the ****tard that changed it of their unreasonable invasion of privacy/violation of my account.

Or he can do the right thing and change it back?

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Only Greece knows how to do real drama, it's inherent. Italy a bit too cause of proximity. Brits are amateurs they bang eacvhother on the head with sausages.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    MOBIUS, if you would stop using that shitty app Tapatalk for one minute, you would see that your avatar on the regular website is that of the Teletubby. You need to fix it on the website, as Tapatalk is useless except for emergencies.

I will wait while you fix it.

Leave a comment:

• I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    The funniest thing is he'd even replied once before the penny finally dropped with a dull echoing 'clunk' in that big wide space between his ears...

Leave a comment:

• I AM MOBIUS
    replied

Further proof that it is too easy to fool Oerdin!

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    replied
    I am I AM NOT I AM MOBIUS.

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    We also need MOBIUS I AM and AM I MOBIUS? me thinks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X