• Show
Clear All

• self biased
    replied
    I am I AM NOT I AM MOBIUS.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    We also need MOBIUS I AM and AM I MOBIUS? me thinks.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    MOBIUS is MOBIUS, and I AM MOBIUS is MOBIUS, but I AM I AM MOBIUS is Sava.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    I'm hoping everything ends in such a gridlocked cluster**** that May ends up going 'meh' and simply giving up on the whole thing and we stay in the EU by default.

The referendum was only supposed to be advisory. Due diligence has been done: Brexit is a **** idea! Just stop!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    You really are Mobius? I honestly thought you were Sava.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Oerdin's belly wiggles around when he walks. He tries to hide it but it depend what he is wearing.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    It sounds horrible. Here is hoping Parliament puts the well being of the country first and refuses to back this abject surrender.

Leave a comment:

• I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    I'm hoping everything ends in such a gridlocked cluster**** that May ends up going 'meh' and simply giving up on the whole thing and we stay in the EU by default.

The referendum was only supposed to be advisory. Due diligence has been done: Brexit is a **** idea! Just stop!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    started a topic Brexit divorce deal

Brexit divorce deal

I'm wondering who gets to keep the car, who the house, and what about the children?

Srsly, not much detail known yet. Might be a waste of time anyway given the thing is on shaky grounds until everyone agreed, which is by no means certain.

As for Euro drama, there's also Italy.

/cents
Working...
X