X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    I can't believe you've been sucked in by the Euromyths - you really are a totally brain-dead piece of ****!!!

Here: https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK...ths-a-z-index/

****wit!
    Maybe we should have some regulation for UK newspapers. They should have some composition notice like "contain 99% horsesh*t"

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    Facts.
    It's that age-old question: what came first -- the fact or the expert?

Leave a comment:

• Sava
    replied
    EnB4r¶33/¶ejbmncRa

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Facts.

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    Cake News!

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

No offence to May, she's done the best anyone could reasonably expect. Complaints against her are because the Brexit camp want their unicorn.
    Don't forget the Cake!

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Negotiation is pointless unless the UK is willing to give up the northern part of Ireland, or the EU is willing to compromise on market integrity. The stances at present are mutually exclusive. It's been pointed out for ages, but everyone kept kicking the can. Now the can is going to be codified in a backstop that will never be resolved.

It's a shitshow.

If a three option vote does get put to the people, my vote order would be:
    1) Remain
    2) No deal
    3) Mayhem's deal

No offence to May, she's done the best anyone could reasonably expect. Complaints against her are because the Brexit camp want their unicorn.

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    Brits should negotiate in favour of the EU, and the EU should negotiate in favour of the UK.

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    About the same as the Brexit "deal". It is no deal so dump it and just leave. The European Commission has always been a bad faith actor. Always.
    It's not their job to make leaving the EU easy is it?

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    Slavery was optional I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    About the same as the Brexit "deal". It is no deal so dump it and just leave. The European Commission has always been a bad faith actor. Always.

Leave a comment:

• BeBro
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    If the choice is between this horrible slave's bargain and no deal then sane people should take no deal every time.
    Slaves did get a bargain?

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    It will be bad for britain either way but a deal would make it not so hard. Alas, not everyone can be such a rock of stability, incluseiveness and determination as Greece.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    If the choice is between this horrible slave's bargain and no deal then sane people should take no deal every time.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    commented on 's reply
    She finds it embarrassing so she is trying to hide it. She will probably be found in contempt of Parliament but I don't know if that really means anything.
Working...
X