No announcement yet.

Mister Ben Kenobi, I Wish to Have Discourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hum. I really am not interested in having a Tarot done. But thanks for the offer.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

do you believe they hold even a modicam of truth?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I will have a Tarot reading on the condition that I get to answer the questions as if I were BK.

Comment

If I was of the school of Tarot being related to simply mystics and inner energy, that might work. However since my readings come directly from the Dark Lord, I do not play around with it. When I give a reading, you give your consent to let The Devil look into your soul.

I understand why Ben is so hesitant about it.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

do you believe they hold even a modicam of truth?
            That's an interesting question. If I believed as most here that it was pure hokum there would be no consequences to having one done. My *experiences* for lack of a better word suggest that tack is unwise.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 13, 2018, 04:14.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I appreciate your experience as always, Ajhan.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

Hey Ben, I forgot to ask you a pop-quiz, do you recognize the "demon" in my avatar? If you can answer correctly you will get many "spiritual points."
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Believe it's Lucifer? I'm not familiar with that particular statue or the artist.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    Hey Ben, I forgot to ask you a pop-quiz, do you recognize the "demon" in my avatar? If you can answer correctly you will get many spiritual "points."
                    ftfy

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Believe it's Lucifer? I'm not familiar with that particular statue or the artist.
                      Close, its Lucifer's son, Abezethibou. He willingly followed Lucifer out of Heaven after his fall. It is a statue, not sure where or if its a picture of a statue, but I have seen the same picture from multiple angles. He's the guy that chased the Hebrews out of Egypt but got trapped in the Pillars of the Red Sea. He is considered to be half-demon, half-angel, as he is still greatly loved by some angels in Heaven. In fact they tried to catch him from him following Lucifer and tore one of his wings off in the process. Hence why Lucifer gave him another, Demon wing.

Anyways when he returns, the world will end.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Trump may beat him to it ...

Comment

I think Zeus will strike us all down first. But the flying spaghetti monster may beat him to it. I been called a satanist lol... Just cause of the music I listen to and my clothes.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Not many people are killed by lightning, even if throwing in all other forms of electrocutions Zeus is still a lightweight. High Carb diets kill most Americans. Flying Spaghetti Monster threat is real!

Comment

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Actually the official Church of Satan does not believe in Satan. They are more an anti-Christian, Spaghetti monster type cult. That is why I do not wish to be a member, as I believe otherwise.

To me they are actually blaspemers, but they do occasionally amuse me like placing statues of Baphomet on government properties as a protest.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X