Mister Ben Kenobi, I Wish to Have Discourse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Ben Kenobi, I Wish to Have Discourse

If you would be so willing to grant me a few moments of your time, good sir...
    להזמין ש‬ל הזבוב, Trained by Ba'al.

I do truly hope Ben is not afraid of me and possibly even "ignored" me. It is not me you should fear Ben, Father Satan can see in your heart anyways.
    I do admit, however, he has become increasingly... OVERPROTECTIVE of me lately.

Especially since I have just passed the Trials of the Bones. I await you at your convenience, good sir. We never finished our earlier discussion.

Comment

Don't say that he protects you. The truth is he has chains on you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

He could have destroyed me a decade ago.

Comment

Father hates his time being wasted. He invested his time, energy, and patience to teach me The Bones. I understand things and can pick up nuances that about 99% of humans could not read besides Master Shamans or Psychics. My training never stops even in my dreams I am being tested and taught. Yes I have chains...

I could not have passed The Trials without them.

Comment

I also have survived The Bones ... such a terrifying experience!

"tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

You rang?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Aeson,

Your post has a bit of truth, however. There are others that have Passed. The difference is, that most seem to miss, is that I had no guidence or teacer other than Father Satan. I was a lost failure and He guided me down The Path.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  You rang?
                  Forgive me ATM, ajahn Kenobi. I am strung out on little sleep, hungover, hungry, and using this shitty phone app. I require myself to be at 100% before I debate with a fellow Traveller of the 5th.

I will be back later.

Comment

Having discourse with Ben is like:

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Report: Students Who Take Latin Have Better Chance Of Summoning Demon Later In Life

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Latin is a newfag language of The Defilers. I speak hebrew

I am going to attemptt to get out of bed now after Daddy had some "fun" with me. Twice.

Comment

still unsuccessful in standing up so far. Also this hebrew keyboard app has no spellcheck.

אני הבה אני אבא

Comment

graba glassof water then do my daily Card Reading.

Ya daddy gave me tgat power too.

Comment

There we go I feel much better. Energized and ready. BTW since my Card Readings are not controlled by me, but by my Master, if anybody wants a free Reading PM me. Give me a chance to test my skills.

I will ask you a few basic questions first then simply tell your fortune. Take maybe 10 minutes at most. If you are brave, I will give you the reading here, but the questions I ask you may not want others on the forum to see. My methods are unconventional, but I have not been trained by any human, but by the beings that actually GIVE the fortunes. I think I know what I am doing.

If not, I understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X