X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZEE
    started a topic Mister Ben Kenobi, I Wish to Have Discourse

Mister Ben Kenobi, I Wish to Have Discourse

If you would be so willing to grant me a few moments of your time, good sir...

• ZEE
    replied
    I greatly enjoy our talks, ajhan Kenobi. If you ever want a non-partisan, spiritual, civil and humble debate by a fellow Tortured One I am here.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Good catch. The original story did not mention him having a new demon wing, or looking like 2-Face. He only had one wing after it was ripped off and it turned blood red.

However since Satan can give any demonic form to his Legions, I believe the statue is a more accurate, modern representation of Abezethibou's form now. That IS supposed to be him though.

I have been given no visions or insights on Abezethibou however, so I am just making an educated guess from my extensive training and knowledge.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Close, its Lucifer's son, Abezethibou. He willingly followed Lucifer out of Heaven after his fall. It is a statue
    Looks modern given the epaulets.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Actually the official Church of Satan does not believe in Satan. They are more an anti-Christian, Spaghetti monster type cult. That is why I do not wish to be a member, as I believe otherwise.

To me they are actually blaspemers, but they do occasionally amuse me like placing statues of Baphomet on government properties as a protest.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Not many people are killed by lightning, even if throwing in all other forms of electrocutions Zeus is still a lightweight. High Carb diets kill most Americans. Flying Spaghetti Monster threat is real!

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    I think Zeus will strike us all down first. But the flying spaghetti monster may beat him to it. I been called a satanist lol... Just cause of the music I listen to and my clothes.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Trump may beat him to it ...

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Believe it's Lucifer? I'm not familiar with that particular statue or the artist.
    Close, its Lucifer's son, Abezethibou. He willingly followed Lucifer out of Heaven after his fall. It is a statue, not sure where or if its a picture of a statue, but I have seen the same picture from multiple angles. He's the guy that chased the Hebrews out of Egypt but got trapped in the Pillars of the Red Sea. He is considered to be half-demon, half-angel, as he is still greatly loved by some angels in Heaven. In fact they tried to catch him from him following Lucifer and tore one of his wings off in the process. Hence why Lucifer gave him another, Demon wing.

Anyways when he returns, the world will end.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Hey Ben, I forgot to ask you a pop-quiz, do you recognize the "demon" in my avatar? If you can answer correctly you will get many spiritual "points."
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Believe it's Lucifer? I'm not familiar with that particular statue or the artist.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Hey Ben, I forgot to ask you a pop-quiz, do you recognize the "demon" in my avatar? If you can answer correctly you will get many "spiritual points."

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    I appreciate your experience as always, Ajhan.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    do you believe they hold even a modicam of truth?
    That's an interesting question. If I believed as most here that it was pure hokum there would be no consequences to having one done. My *experiences* for lack of a better word suggest that tack is unwise.
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 13, 2018, 04:14.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X