Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political compass asks questions that were relevant a decade ago. They have not been caught up with the times. Plus they put more weight on certain questions.

I am in touch with reality, the people and the workers. This right wing garbage will come to a halt in the next couple of years and it won't be pretty.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      Political compass asks questions that were relevant a decade ago. They have not been caught up with the times. Plus they put more weight on certain questions.

I am in touch with reality, the people and the workers. This right wing garbage will come to a halt in the next couple of years and it won't be pretty.
      Are you going to throw people out of helicopters?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You were never ignoring me and you are completely full of ****. Doesn't surprise me. You can't help yourself. I'm sorry but I'm not into you.
        Narcissist much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Narcissist much?
          Hahhahhaha coming from the woman hater who got his ass handed to him in a divorce... That's rich.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Are you going to throw people out of helicopters?
            I leave that to right wing psychos like you. Are you going to run me over with your car? Happened in Virginia.

Comment

• Gotta get a good laugh out of that avatar. You're just sticking with that avatar, aren't you?

Comment

Gotta get a good laugh out of that avatar. You're just sticking with that avatar, aren't you?
                Seems to have struck a nerve. Hiding something, kidiot?

And are you laughing at yourself?

Yes. I was born gay. And I'm opened my eyes in recent years to the struggle of the workers because of extremist capitalists like you. You will be in the dustbin of history.

Comment

• I am a worker you stupid hateful commie. Don't you **** with America.

Comment

I am a worker you stupid hateful commie. Don't you **** with America.
                    Worker? Lollllllllllllllll. You haven't held a job in years. Seasonal work doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I'm happy to post my answers too. There's a lot of questions on the political compass that push me to the negative side. Remember:

1, I don't support the death penalty.
                      2, The question on disabilities. That's another strong push.
                      3, I don't support the use of force as a preference to diplomacy. There may be times when force is necessary, but diplomacy is preferred.
                      4. What love do I have for Canada. It asks for my 'birth country', which is Canada, not the US, which means that's a strong no as well as on the 'proud of the country of origin', again, no.

I'm really not a crazy rightwinger. Everyone else here is a crazy leftwinger so from your vantage point I'm so far to your right.
                      On your preferred test I am more centrist than you on the left/right. Yet you call me a crazy leftist ... that’s how crazy right you are. Also you have no love for Canada because they are too far left for you. You obviously are a Nationalist, just for Great Britain. So the test says you’re further left than you should be due to a technicality.

As for libertarian/authoritarian being centrist there is not a good thing on that test. You should be quite far to the libertarian side if you’re a reasonable person who isn’t trying to dictate how other people live. Also the test has no question about if you want a Monarchy or not, which would put you even further authoritarian/right.

Comment

• It is a poorly constructed test with too few questions that are completely generic. I wouldn't put much into it.

Comment

...... Don't you **** with America.
                          America ****s with you.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Economic Left/Right: -0.63
                            Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.62

Comment

• There are so many more aspects than just "libertarian" and "authoritarian". The entire quadrant is stupid.

Comment

• On your preferred test I am more centrist than you on the left/right. Yet you call me a crazy leftist
                                That was addressed at Giancarlo, not you.

Also you have no love for Canada because they are too far left for you.
                                That's actually a more complicated question than you might think. I guess the best answer for that is that Canada died in the 60s and hasn't been the same since. I've always thought myself as a Westerner, and an Anglo first and second before I think of myself as a Canadian.

You obviously are a Nationalist, just for Great Britain.
                                Well, not exactly either. I like the US and in many ways I appreciate parts of American culture moreso than British. The question is very specific. Do you believe in your country right or wrong? If I believe that my country has spent 50 years on the wrong tack than I'm not going to say yes to that. Now if the question were worded, "are you a nationalist", I'd probably answer no too.

Remember, Catholicism doesn't really *like* nationalism. We see ourselves as a unified body apart from the nations which now divide us and much of our political philosophy is far older than nationalism, which didn't really come about until the 19th century.

I was born into a country as a subject to a Queen, but converted to a religion where the believers of said religion are excluded from the succession, and the established church occupies the buildings we built so many years ago.

In what sense am I British if I reject the premise of union? English is closer to the mark. It's my preferred language and language always shapes culture. Culturally, I'm a westerner. I grew up on a farm. I've never really felt much of an affinity to Canada as a whole, I feel closer to the British and the Americans.

So the test says you’re further left than you should be due to a technicality.
                                The question is poorly worded. It asks specifically about the country where I was born, that being Canada.

As for libertarian/authoritarian being centrist there is not a good thing on that test. You should be quite far to the libertarian side if you’re a reasonable person who isn’t trying to dictate how other people live. Also the test has no question about if you want a Monarchy or not, which would put you even further authoritarian/right.
                                There's a lot of questions that could put me more rightward, but I didn't write the test. There's nothing on gun control, and the principles behind it. There are a few religion questions, but nothing about the foundational beliefs surrounding how one understands reality.

The other thing you have to keep in mind is that in many respects I am liberal, but in the older sense of the word. The only thing that changed for Fez is the people he's tossing out of helicopters.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X