Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gollum, gollum.
    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Na... You can't be serious. Lulz.

Thanks for the morning pick me up.

Official campaign site of Cthulhu for President 2024. Why vote for lesser evils — Wreck. World. Worse.

#NoLivesMatter
      #NoMoreYears
      Last edited by Broken_Erika; October 7, 2018, 12:18.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

We're well ahead of plenty republicans who will lose their jobs in this state in a month.
        Oh, all I said is that I know the mentality and how you try to oppress your republican neighbors in CA. I have a few CA friends, including one who runs a CPC. You should ask her what she thought of CA's now failed bill forcing them to refer for abortions.

Get a grip kid. You have no idea what's going on in these districts and how rapidly they are changing.
        Ah. I see. As I said you're trying to purge the state of Republicans.

I live in a democrat area that went 55% Hillary BTW. The district is simply drawn up in a way that includes Palmdale and Lancaster...
        Interesting to hear Democrats complaining about their own redistricts...
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Don't you live in Oklahoma or Texas? Yeah. Have fun there! Remember don't drink the water. Trump is easing regulations for arsenic and mercury, and your state is following through!
          Shrug. At least we have water unlike CA.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Oh, all I said is that I know the mentality and how you try to oppress your republican neighbors in CA. I have a few CA friends, including one who runs a CPC. You should ask her what she thought of CA's now failed bill forcing them to refer for abortions.

Ah. I see. As I said you're trying to purge the state of Republicans.

Interesting to hear Democrats complaining about their own redistricts...
            A purge lmao?

What republican neighbors? I don't see any around here. I see Katie Hill signs everywhere. BTW, Katie Hill is LGBT.

By the way, your "few CA friends" are full of ****.

I'm not purging anything. Republicans are leaving, and democrats are moving in. Better for the state.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Shrug. At least we have water unlike CA.
              We have water. You have brain damage and cancer.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Someone said "red pill" in this thread. That's alt-right!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kidiot's red pill... ultimately what kidiot and ben want:
                  Attached Files

Comment

For Ben Burger King:

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                      Gian, I'm afraid I am being quite serious.

You leftists will lose your entire moderate base, I am a southern democrat. Or as I like to say, a REAL democrat. I dont know what the hell you terrorists did to our party.
                      How is a "southern democrat" different from a republican?

Comment

They are different words, henceforth different meanings.

Also Google is your friend.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Thank you for that clarification.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

How is a "southern democrat" different from a republican?

Comment

From a radical point of view I can see the confusion. For those of us actually IN the middle, we understand. My words are alien to y'all however.
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X