Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are witnessing the death throes of the hardcore liberal leftist slavemasters.

"IMPEACH! IMPEACH! #METOO #METOO!"

Go home and rub a few out then have some booze. Let the adults run things.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Repugs might control peoples wallets but you trash slime control peoples minds.

You sicken me down to my bone marrow. And remember, I, am a victim.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
        We are witnessing the death throes of the hardcore liberal leftist slavemasters.

"IMPEACH! IMPEACH! #METOO #METOO!"

Go home and rub a few out then have some booze. Let the adults run things.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Adults? Which ones? Surely. . You aren't talking about the orange troll. Enjoy next month. You will need some tissues.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Repugs might control peoples wallets but you trash slime control peoples minds.

You sicken me down to my bone marrow. And remember, I, am a victim.
            Sarcasm isn't your strongest suite.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

One more Trump win and you will be broken forever.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Gian, I'm afraid I am being quite serious.

You leftists will lose your entire moderate base, I am a southern democrat. Or as I like to say, a REAL democrat. I dont know what the hell you terrorists did to our party.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Gian, I'm afraid I am being quite serious.

You leftists will lose your entire moderate base, I am a southern democrat. Or as I like to say, a REAL democrat. I dont know what the hell you terrorists did to our party.
                  Lol. Dream on.

Your language is indicative of a lost mind. Terrorists? **** you.

You can't speak for moderates. I can't wait till next month.

Comment

This time next year you will have a whole new slew of hashtag words to put on your faces.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

This time next year you will have a whole new slew of hashtag words to put on your faces.
                      And you will be put in a straitjacket. Get a grip.

Without the left the democrats wouldn't have a chance in the midterms.

We are tapping into an anger. Rather a sleeping giant. Younger voters will turn out against the orange menace.

Btw, a moderate wouldn't support Trump, Kavanaugh or any GOP goblin.
                      Last edited by Giancarlo; October 7, 2018, 10:30.

Comment

Repugs are easy to defeat for those of us with grounded Faith.

You liberal brainwashing mob-rulers are more dangerous, ATM.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Blah

Comment

Repugs are easy to defeat for those of us with grounded Faith.

You liberal brainwashing mob-rulers are more dangerous, ATM.
                            Na... You can't be serious. Lulz.

Thanks for the morning pick me up.

Comment

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X