Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A special counsel is investigating lobbyists and liars
    Jep, I guess this is rather normal that the people, a special counsel investigates, are liars.
    Guess therefore it is also standard for special counsels to not make themselves dependent on witness statements, but to also look through the paper trail and the trail of the money

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    and a judge thinks this might be about treason, but just have some more flavored drink Dumb frick Dinner.
    Well, it might have been, if Flynn still had been on the payroll of the turkish government when he took his office in the WH
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kidicious: That didn't happen.

Proteus: But you can imagine how bad that would be if it did.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I just tried to follow the reasoning of the judge, who obviously falsely assumed that Flynn still was a paid agent of Erdogan when he got into the WH
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• A relevant portion of dialog from this episode has been transcribed below:
            Narrator: The people were ready to believe. Like sheep they ran to the slaughterhouse. And waiting for them was the high priest of fraud.

Trump: I am the only one. Trust me. I can build a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate.

Townperson: What do we do? How can we save ourselves?

Trump: You ask how do you build that wall. You ask, and I’m here to tell you.
            A representative for MeTV, a Chicago network that airs reruns of Trackdown, confirmed that the episode was real.
            An episode of the 1950s TV series 'Trackdown' featured a character named Walter Trump who claimed he would build a wall in order to protect a town from the end of the world.

omg...

Comment

• Uh oh. No collusion?
              Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has been accused of sharing polling data during the 2016 presidential election with a business associate allegedly linked to Russian intelligence -- and then lying about it to prosecutors.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Wow so important that you had to make up another ID to post it. NO matter, all record of your efforts will disappear. WHAT A SHAME .
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It’s like claiming the proof for E=mc^2 is fake because of a typo while maintaining that the Earth is flat because of the tooth fairy.

• What, I can't hear you, since your posts keep disappearing.
                Try again tomorrow.

So desperate for attention. So sad. but hilarious.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What is the sound of one hand fapping? Kidiot knows.

• Here it is. The best trade eva.

Comment

• Mussolini ascended to power in 1922. He was executed by his people in 1945.
                  Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Strzok is the #2 counterintelligence agent. Huge scandal.
                    And he was put on the Mueller Probe even though there was no evidence of collusion.

Comment

• What does this have to do with Mussolini??? Stop threadjacking!
                      Blah

Comment

• Sir Oswald Mosley was a fascist.

Comment

• Didn't he kill Kennedy?
                          Blah

Comment

• Barr upgraded Durham's status to special counsel in October. He just informed Congress.

Durham has the same staus that Mueller had.

Some things implied in his letter to Congress.

1) Durham is investigating whether or not the FBI spied on multiple campaigns.

2) ... whether or not the FBI spied on the Trump administration (not just the campaign).

3) and he's also investigating the Mueller team.

If Biden is elected he could possibly fire him but that is an impeachable offense. The Rs could impeach him if they retake the House in 2022.

And no, I don't think there will be more indictments.

Comment

Working...
                            X